• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1.5lb to go to get 4stone for christmas :S

LittleFlutterby

Fluffy lil flutterby :)
I'm 6.5lb away from my 6.5 stone award- hoping to get it by new year....doubt very much i'll get it for xmas :(

Jacq81

WOW Little flutterby thats amazing! You never know i've had big losses at different times through out santa can bring all kinds of presents ; ) However ive found that i don't alway get the awards when I want them, i do get them! Staying extremely positive for you best of luck xxx

LittleFlutterby

WOW Little flutterby thats amazing! You never know i've had big losses at different times through out santa can bring all kinds of presents ; ) However ive found that i don't alway get the awards when I want them, i do get them! Staying extremely positive for you best of luck xxx

aww thanks :)

I only lost 1/2lb last week, but i was bad- this week i am being the perfect SW student, heehee.

Even if i don't get it, as long as i "catch up" and give myself a little bit of an easy run at my target for the week after xmas (taking into consideration the few (and only a few) extra syns on xmas day)

heres hoping! and good luck to you on your target!!! :)

Jacq81

I just had a wee read of your blog, does your consultant give u her mobile number? Most do in your pack as a lifeline send her a wee txt how your feeling and how you want to go to group early to have a chat with with her privatley before class, my consultant is great like that and always has a little mid week positivity to help me on my journey!

foodjunkie10

Silver Member
Good luck with reaching your xmas target :) I set myself a target at the end of september to get a stone off before xmas I only have 0.5lb to go so hope I can resist all naughty xmas foods until WI on friday and hopefully after too x

Jacq81

ooh foodjunkie good luck! i think christmas has been the best focus and motivation all year esp this last week!!!

LittleFlutterby

I just had a wee read of your blog, does your consultant give u her mobile number? Most do in your pack as a lifeline send her a wee txt how your feeling and how you want to go to group early to have a chat with with her privatley before class, my consultant is great like that and always has a little mid week positivity to help me on my journey!

yep- she texted me first thing this morning to see how my new job was going (the last thing we texted about before she went) and had a text conversation with her. i'm going to get up a bit earlier to see her. group starts at 9, going to try and get there for about 8.30, which is the time she usually gets there for.

i actually feel a bit more secure knowing that she's going to be there! i feel abandoned quite easily, kinda like if you leave a dog in the house unattended,they think you've gone forever and not coming back :\

Lucia Lucia

Silver Member
My Christmas challenge to myself in October was to lose 29 lbs to get down to 19:13 by xmas.

I weighed in at 19:13.5 at class on Thurs so have just half a pound to lose!

littlemeercat

I have 1.5lbs to go to reach 5 1/2 stone and so hope to do this on Tuesday! Each half stone now seems to be harder to achieve than the one before, I am being soooo good!

Good luck to everyone else x

mrsthunderbolt

Silver Member
Ooh, how exciting. Lets hope we all smash our xmas targets!

I was only 1 1/2lbs off my 6 stone award but I somehow gained 2.5lbs this week. I'm really hoping I can loose 4lbs this week to get it. Then again my original target was 5 stone by xmas but I did that ages ago so I revised it.

mrs big b

Gold Member
I need 5.5 for my 6 stone award . I know I'm not going to do that as my losses seem to have settled round the 2lb Mark every week now I'm close to target . Not that I'm complaining it's still coming off which I'm pleased about . Only 8lb to target too . I need 1.5 to get me into the 11's so I'm hoping I can do that for Xmas

mrs big b

Gold Member
Oh and good luck to all xxx

I need just half a pound to get my five stone. So excited! However last night was very synful at our neighbours for a christmas celebration so don't know if it will happen. Hoping so as my losses have been a steady 1lb or 1.5lb for a long while so think even with last night it might be possible. Keeping fingers crossed! Hope everyone gets the losses they want too.

Jacq81

wow a big week ahead for some of us! can't wait i'll def update (hopefully with some good news!) ive been 100% this week which is motivating me more ive hardly used any syns 3 more sleeps!!!!

ILoveCake

8.5st lighter!
I got my present today, my 6st award. Best gift ever.

Good luck on getting your 4st. x