1 day at a time

I can't give up my marge lol. can't face a dry sarnie ;)

Flibsey said:
I've been trying to keep to minimal syns, because I'm really fat for my height I've gone for 7-8 instead of 5 as a minimum, 10 as my max and we'll see how I do on this. it's kind of hard though because dairy free marge doesn't come in a low fat variety so i'm having to just cut it down loads so i can still have an evening biscuit (sponge finger, 1 and a bit syns) and not feel deprived!

Be interesting to see how u go on at weigh in if ur cutting down your syns. I find the more I eat the more I loose. But here's to a good week for you x

14.5 syns today - enjoyed everyone ESP the Philadelphia Choc - omg its amazing / 30g is 4.5 syns

3 days behaving :)

Nsv - fit into river island sz 12 jeans (granted I had major muffin top as low rise but they still fastened lol)

Well to date have had
Tues = 12 syns
Wed = 11 syns
Thurs = 5 syns
Fri = 11 syns.
Exercise has been good this wee too
Tues = 1 hour zumba
Wed = 3.34k joggy run
Thurs = 3.46k joggy run
Fri = 20 mins on cross trainer, 10 mins rowing machine 30 sit ups, 20 body twists.
Sneeky peek at the scales puts me at a 3lb loss, but will put official loss on Monday evening.
Keep going everyone we will get there in the end.

Seems like were all doing OK this week so here's hoping we get the losses we want. Have a good sw wkend everyone x

I've been a slow loser so far, so I thought I'd mix it up a bit and do a little body confusion lol.

I think that's half my trouble. If I lose 2lb in a week that's a big loss for me. But I am so damn impatient. :eek: Then I get despondent. One day at a time whilst focusing on the long term picture (1lb a week is about 4 stone in a year after all) does help to keep me on track.

And this lousy never ending chest infection seems to have cleared up a lot this week so maybe daughter and I can start our Sunday evening swimming sessions as planned back in January!

Korrigan said:
I think that's half my trouble. If I lose 2lb in a week that's a big loss for me. But I am so damn impatient. :eek: Then I get despondent. One day at a time whilst focusing on the long term picture (1lb a week is about 4 stone in a year after all) does help to keep me on track.!

That's sounds just like me - I dream of one day loosing 3.5lb and getting slimmer of the week lol. Its taken me 6 month to loose 2 stone, whereas others have lost 4 stone in that time but I will get there in the end and I WILL be able to maintain it cause I've learnt how to eat properly without starving myself x

Ay...there's one woman in my class who's lost over 3 stone in under 5 months. I would love to lose like that. But I have to be in this for the long term and I have to live in the meantime. I could lose more if I dropped my weekend wine or completely avoided all situations where I wasn't totally in control but I'd have to live like a hermit and avoid my family and friends ~ what sort of a life is that?

I may get there by going all around the houses but I WILL get there.

Korrigan said:
Ay...there's one woman in my class who's lost over 3 stone in under 5 months. I would love to lose like that. But I have to be in this for the long term and I have to live in the meantime. I could lose more if I dropped my weekend wine or completely avoided all situations where I wasn't totally in control but I'd have to live like a hermit and avoid my family and friends ~ what sort of a life is that?

I may get there by going all around the houses but I WILL get there.

Life without occasional wine and nights out doesn't sound like living to me lol x

1 day at time is working for Mr - lost another 2lb bringing total so far to 30lb. Super happy x

Lost 0.5lbs very stressful at the end of the week due to finacial problems I am dealing with and sorting out court stuff. But back on Track and have been 90% good Sunday till today so hoping for a lose. also managed to deal with the horriable period cravings as well and not gone of track, very tempting!!!

48 hours to go to weigh in... **chews nails**

Totally on track today. Only syns were 3 rich tea biscuits and I've had loads of superfree.

I did have some good vanilla ice cream yesterday :eek: but with a pile of superfree berries.

Have decided to keep a food diary again this week to see if it helps me shed the last 2lb needed for my target.
So far this week looking good, sneeky peek says 3lb again.

Keep going everyone. Remember one day at a time.

Good luck cyberjelly. xx

Well I had 2lb to lose to reach a stone goal and I lost 1.5lb. Curses!! :cry::D

Oh well, 1.5lb isn't to be sneezed at I guess. And even the slightest willpower permitting I should lose half a pound by next week. Shouldn't I? :confused:;)

Well weighin on Monday and i stayed the same god I'm gutted, I really need to get rid of this last 2lb.
So being extra good this week with the hope of shifting it. Extra running this week as I'm doing the Sports reflief mile (but I'm doing 6)
I will be good.

You have done so well my lovely. xx Think how far you've come ~ you WILL get there. :bighug:

I didn't make weigh in tonight. :( I have a few days off work as we're off to spend a long weekend at a house party in mid Wales to celebrate my parents golden wedding. Three days away from the office (Fri, Mon & Tue) has meant a lot of extra work to clear the decks as far as I have been able. I was there til gone 7pm but it had to be done.

I did weigh when I got in and I'm either a STS (long overdue for a star week tbh) or I've lost a little.

The next 3-4 days will be very difficult. I'm taking a few packs of Aldi's frozen fruit with me to have for breakfast with a ML yoghurt but control is going to be a nightmare so I'm not overly hopeful for next Thursday. :break_diet:

Korrigan, good luck if you keep yourself busy hopefully you wont pick and put on.

Remember the old saying 'little pickers wear bigger knickers'

Plus try to get a bit of body magic in as well, offer to walk to the shop to get anything peole have forgotten.

Back