1 day at a time

On the upside we've had a glorious weekend weather wise ... I'm a little pink in parts. :D

I feel horribly bloated but that's down to a significant increase in my carb increase - albeit very good quality carb increase. I did dare the scales fully dressed when I got home and it's showing a 3lb increase which I'm not going to gripe about at all given the quantity of syns (inc some very good wine my folks have had hoarded in their cellar for a year or few and cheese glorious cheese).

Two lovely meals out I cannot fault in terms of quality. I stuck to sea bass with a herb and vermouth crust the first night (with veggies) and steak the second night.

Oh well...life continues. Back to the grindstone. :)

Hope everyone's ok. Not logged on properly for while. Had ok wk was away at wkend so few extra syns but still within wkly total but my scales showing small gain (* wk long ova due) but will see in morning.
Need to behave 100% this wk.

On plus side some on my zumba class was commenting about how much weight I'd lost so must be showing now (although I can't see it yet) x

Well, I went to weigh in hopeing to shift the last 2lb to get to goal.

Good God I still didn't lose it, 1 1/2lb so now have 1/2lb to go to get to goal.
Another week of being good and hopefully will finally get there.

Good luck to all.

Good God I still didn't lose it, 1 1/2lb so now have 1/2lb to go to get to goal.

Good luck to all.

That close to target a 1.5lb loss is bloody marv. :D
Well done you.

Back to the grind tomorrow but only another week and a hit and I'm off for a week. Dangerous times. :eek:

I'm dreading the holidays, I have no access to the gym so have to get motivated to go out running. I also normally f=go wildy off plan as I can't stick to the usual eating times (end up picking all day).

But as my daughter is home form uni for the 2 weeks I'm hopeing she will keep me on track.

How's everyone doing?

Been playing around with calorie counting and its made me take stock of my portion sizes.
I got my 2.5 stone award on Tue so feel like I'm finally making progress. 1 stone to go. X

cyberjelly said:
I'm dreading the holidays, I have no access to the gym so have to get motivated to go out running. I also normally f=go wildy off plan as I can't stick to the usual eating times (end up picking all day).

But as my daughter is home form uni for the 2 weeks I'm hopeing she will keep me on track.

How did ur wk go? Hope wasn't to bad for you and u enjoying ur time with ur daughter x

cyberjelly said:

Good luck to all.

Did u get to goal? X

Well done, SBS, on your latest award. That's amazing!! You'll have that last stone off in no time :)

I've currently got 0.5lb to go until my 1 stone award!! I'm determined to get it on Tuesday. It seems as though it's taken me an age to reach 1 stone - I'd almost reached it until I piled a load of it back on at Christmas time. Since then I've been mucking around - one week on, one week off. A few weeks ago I gave myself a real kick up the backside and decided it was time to shift this weight once and for all. Last week I lost 2.5lbs and this week a further 1.5lbs :D Aiming for another 2lb this week, but I'll be happy with any loss!

Feeling great for being 100% back on plan. Definitely taking it one day at a time using planning to keep me on track. Hope everyone else is getting on well too.

Back