• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1% Fat Milk & Quark!

I have quark on ryvita, I usually flavour it though, sweeten and layer up strawbs (mmmm) or add chilli and garlic (mmmmmm). I really like quark, I think it's sooooo versitile. I have it sweetened and with fruit as a cream subsitute and stuff it in chicken boobs.... mmmmmmmm

Just looked on lifeline online, If it's The One 1% milk is a HExA and you can have 300ml! :)

If it's the Sainsbury's 1% you can still only have 250ml! :(

Last edited:
Thanks very much!
Its not Sainsbury's own so i'll be fine :)
Will definitely be going out to buy Quark!- Sounds Yummy with Fruit!

Chicken Boobs :') Like it :)

Hope you're all doing well with your weight loss goals!

Ruth
x

The taste of quark is like a cross between the taste of natural yogurt and the consistency of philly. I dont like the sainsbury one its more like yogurt than quark!

I made homemade coleslaw with it last night! added aq bit of mayo and fat free vinegrette dressing and a huge tub was only 4 syns! well worth it for the extra mayo taste!

Quark is marvelous stuff. I use it for so many things. On Ryvitas with sugar free jam, 1 syn per tbsp, with branston, with finely chopped cucumber, onion and tomato and with beetroot and onion is yummy. I use it in curry's, creamy soups and for dips with crudites. A really nice dip is oven roasted red peppers and garlic whizzed in the blender and then mixed with quark.