1 lb <sigh>

I was so good this week...apart from cheeseburger pie, I think the cream element is my problem. I know at least it is a loss but I was just hoping to keep it at 2lb...guess I will have to start running round the block a bit. : )

hugs
xx

Regardless of diet there will be weeks when you stay the same or have lower losses than one would wish.

1lb off is very good:clap:

I love this little poem below:)
Hello, do you know me?

If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why?

It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.

Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.

So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (as if that were such a terrible thing!)

For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!

After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

roll on next week ................ its a loss welldone x

I know just how you feel. It's hard to keep a healthy mindset about losing weight. We want it NOW NOW NOW. Well, I do, anyway! Just keep plodding on and trust you're doing the right thing. I freaked out when I stalled for a week, but after that it picked up again. You may find you lose more next week, it seems to work like that sometimes. Best of luck.

Love the peom, Mini, and it is so very true. Most of us are fed up with just 1lb but any loss should be celebrated.
Well done, Frumpydumpy, one less pound to worry about!

Thank you all so much...I know I was just having a gumpy day, has been a hard week with working away and got a cold so really been feeling sorry for myself : ) Not going to stress about 1lb, or even sts or even, dare I say it, a bit of a gain, cos it's the end of the long road that counts.

Thanks again, and especially that great poem...going onto the wall by my scales!

hugs

xxx

Back