1 Month in- 2 stone down!!! :)

gorgehun80

So i have completed 1 month on 100% SS! I havent cheated once! I am so proud of myself as I have been a yo yo dieter for 10 years and have never been able to stick at anything for longer than about a week without cheating or giving up! I have lost exactly 2 stone and i am over the moon! Gone from 12 st 11 lb (size 16) so 10 st 11 lbs (size 12). First week was horrific but so glad i pushed through as now i dont even think about food, im not hungry in the slightest and have so much energy!!!
If i can do it anyone can!!
Godd luck to all of u xxx

gorgehun80 said:
So i have completed 1 month on 100% SS! I havent cheated once! I am so proud of myself as I have been a yo yo dieter for 10 years and have never been able to stick at anything for longer than about a week without cheating or giving up! I have lost exactly 2 stone and i am over the moon! Gone from 12 st 11 lb (size 16) so 10 st 11 lbs (size 12). First week was horrific but so glad i pushed through as now i dont even think about food, im not hungry in the slightest and have so much energy!!!

Well done that is amazing! You give me the motivation to keep going after a blip last week... Trying to get back into the zone. Id love to be another stone lighter by my hol in 5 weeks time !

Keep up the good work xx

Thats amazing... So inspiring. Well done :) cant wait til I am in your position posting a thread like this. Its really made me smile you should be so proud of yourself xx

Wow, thats fantastic huni. Well done you! xx

thanks everyone! im so chuffed! when i started it i didntthink i would be able to do it but everytime i felt like giving up i just imaged myself being the fat frumpy bridesmaid for my sisters wedding in August and having to cover up in kaftans on my 2 holidays to Dubai and Egypt later in the year! xx

gorgehun80 said:
thanks everyone! im so chuffed! when i started it i didntthink i would be able to do it but everytime i felt like giving up i just imaged myself being the fat frumpy bridesmaid for my sisters wedding in August and having to cover up in kaftans on my 2 holidays to Dubai and Egypt later in the year! xx

Ive literally taken pics in my bikini and every time I have a weak moment I am going to stare at them because i will not go looking like that in a bikini. X

Wow that's fantastic hope I get something anywhere near that level of loss at my 1 month mark

Well done!

That is amazing well done you, you should be very proud :) I am on day 1 and cried already!! Hearing your story makes me want to plough through the horrible bit!! Xx

Wow, 2 stone in just one little month - you're an inspiration - I can relate to the yo yo diet thing, what a fab plan that can make you so much slimmer in just a teeny bit of time

Well done x

Thanks everyone!! Its been a struggle but i honestly think i have broken my addiction with food!! i used to constantly think about what i could stuff down my throat next, all i used to think about was food food food!! but now i literally dont even think about it...i even oftern forget to have my shakes and suddenely think oh i havent had anything for like 6 hrs!! the first week is just awful i know...i remember making my kids dinner and sobbing...my hubby thought i had lost it lol....just plough through first week and u will be fine!! xxx

Well Done thast brilliant, bet you feel fab xx

Back