1 Month On Photos

charley24

Silver Member
I have added some before/during photo's (it's the ones in my profile albums to the left and I am in my underwear) !!!

Just going to leave on for a little while then remove.

For some reason my arms and legs look bigger, hubby suggested the night I started he take my photo, last night he did some up to ate ones after 25lbs loss.

It doesn't look like much but I can see a difference, thought you may like a look.

It is a bit scary seeing how I look almost naked, but it is a lesson in the reason why I need to be losing weight as I am very unattractive in these shots !

Please excuse my cellulite !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
You brave girl! I tried a bikini on last night but it was in private! I can definitely see a difference. Well done you!

Hi Charley,

Really noticable difference, well done you and an even bigger 'well done' for being so brave to post pics in your undies! :girlpower:

I can definately see a difference, keep up the good work and post some more in another 25lb time...

WOW how good does your tummy look now?! I would kill for mine to look like that ever! you can really see it on your back too :D

GOOD WORK!

You can def tell the difference, particularly on your tummy - probably why your arms look bigger is that your tummy is smaller!!! Keep up the good work. And also agree that you are brave having pics taken in your undies!!!

Wow, you're developing a nice waist there! Big difference in the pics.

i can defo see a difference, well done!

Thanks so much, I know it's funny as hubby took the pics when I started and didn't include my head so I could disguise who I was......however all the other pics in my album have my face so that was a bit pointless.

I do not like my body, but I can see that even if I haven't lost much, the fact that there are some changes is good.

In the first pics they are soooo the most unflattering knickers ! My 'big' knickers for the days I feel rubbish......I haven't worn them since and think they need to go into the bin !!!!

Hey Charley,

Yeah I can really see a difference. I tell you what I would die for a figure like yours!!! You have done really well.

Hugs x x x

well done hun, your photos have been amazing. Through your pictures you have have been on an amazing journey so far. Thanks for the inspiration hun

I can really see the difference. I would be happy for your figure as it is now! LOL! Something to aspire to.

Oh thanks Ladies, you have cheered me up!
I am hoping that I can keep going and one day wear a size 12 !!!!

I got into a pair of jeans today I haven't worn since about last September, they aren't very roomy but they fit !

Thanks for sharing, you can def see the difference, you should be proud of yourself! xx

Thanks Ladies, hopefully this will spur me on to keep going, feeling lousy at the moment and have diahorrea (sorry for TMI), feel rubbish !

Back