1 more week!!

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Hey everyone, as most of you know i haven't been very happy or finding LT very easy for a couple of weeks now.

I looked into the atkins diet but decided it seemed a little bit too easy to cheat and i don't really like full fat food. So after Jon suggested i look into CD i did just that and i think it's the right thing for me to do. I have had a chat with a CDC and she is lovely, i will meet her on the 1st feb. So i have 1 more week on LT to get through and then i'm switching.:D
I will still be on a VLCD, still in ketosis, so my name will still suit!! But i get to have 3 shakes/soups/bars AND a 200kcal meal which i think will make a massive difference.

I feel like i'm leaving you all :cry:which is ridiculous as i can and will always come and check to see how everyone is doing.

Anyway already just after making the decision i feel sooo much happier and you still have to put up with me for another week yet! So here's to a great last week:party0036:xxxxx

I am so glad that you feel happier. I looked into it too after you and Jon were discussing and thought it looked really good. I hope you will still be around as you have always been there to help me through difficult times and I definately consider you a friend. I hope you get on better with CD and wish you every happiness because you deserve it x x x x x x

please keep in touch and really good luck,in a way i envy the 200kcal meal.Hope it all works out:)

Stinky, I know you have been struggling for a bit. It seems like you are much happier now you have committed to changing to CD. Here is to a great last week's loss on LT.

Thanks shaz that was a lovely thing to say:eek: it will be weird being on diet i know nothing about and being a :newbie: all over again.

matt thankyou and i promise as long as i am posting on minimins i will be lurking on here too!

irish molly i can't believe how unhappy i was making myself and how i feel like a weight(excuse the pun) has been lifted. I will be sad not to be an LTer anymore but also i will be so happy to EAT!!:D

Really glad you've come to a decision you're happy with. I'm sure you're doing the right thing for you love and I really hope you do at least as well on CD. My friend loves it and has lost 17lb in her first 3 weeks (ans I do secretly envy her the meals).

All the best with it stinky - please let us know how you get on with it.

Jon
xx

Jon you can be assured i will be letting you all know how i get on, the meals aren't really that WOW that i will be allowed but i don't care, lol. If it makes getting through the day easier then i'm all for it. Your friend lost 17lb in 3 weeks?? that's what i lost on LT!!
As i said me and my bad breath are going to be hanging around after i leave LT, you lot don't get rid of me that easily!!

eeeh Stinky

dont you think your getting away from us that easy... Im on a different diet and use this board exactly the same.. so dont you even think about leaving mrs!!!

eeeh Stinky

dont you think your getting away from us that easy... Im on a different diet and use this board exactly the same.. so dont you even think about leaving mrs!!!

Oh ok you twisted my arm! :D

Hi sweetie

I am so pleased you got to the point of knowing you had to do something about how you were feeling. You were so honest and upfront about it! I am glad Jon recommended CD and it is the right thing for you to switch to. I had a look too :) It does look good!!

You are an absolute credit to yourself. Others in your position would have just eaten and not looked at the consequences, but not you!! You were looking at the bigger picture and wanted to get to your goal but LT wasnt suiting you.

I wish you ALL the very best success Stinky! You cant leave us! You are part of the forum and have been so supportive of me and others. You are still on VLCD so you still can come here ;-)! But we have a week of you on LT, so will be looking to see how you do.

I bet you are so excited...you will be fine I know you will.

Have a great week!!!!!!!

Ahhh bless, as always thanks Iris. Of course i won't leave as we have a challenge together don't forget, you cave-i cave and vice versa!!

I'm really excited about starting CD and my CDC does exercise included in her programme price too. She says i can text her anytime to ask questions and will talk to me if i feel i'm struggling, as well as weigh me every week, how fab is that? It will be like having one of you guys to help me but face to face. lol

im with chelly on this you cant get away from us that easily lol!

im so happy that youve found away to be comfortable and happy on your journey, its not meant to be an awful struggle every single day..so im glad that you have found a diet thats suitable and thats what its all about isnt it. youve been so supportive to me since day one and i really appreciate it and i hope we can still spur each other on regardless....you a newbie..sure youll be grand! and if they bully you lol you must come back here!! :)
youve done so well for sticking with it so far and hopefully the eating a little will help you along the way..
i wish you all the luck in the world because you DO deserve every single pound and more!!.....xx

Bells bells bells where you been? As if i would leave you!? I'm glad i have helped you through, the feeling is mutual hun.

I have had a few posts on CD already and they seem a nice bunch so hopefully i will do ok on it, i can but try!
Feeling like i can handle that bloody buffet a bit easier tomorrow now!
Anyway why would i leave with the fab friends i have on here?:D:D

lol been working my behind off in work this week and having a few early nights ! exactly you wouldnt leave us! what a silly thing to think :D.... glad your feeling more positive now :) x

How much is CD - maybe I should have a go at this one seeing as I cannot get back to grips with LT??

Hi Fragrant, I refuse to call you stinky as I'm sure you're not! Good luck on your change to CD, please let us know whether it is better than LT.

I have to say though, that I find it much easier to stick to my guns when I don't eat normally than if I have to count calories or measure portions. That's just me I guess, too lazy to bother.

I'm sure you will do fine and I wish you the best of luck.

Pat.

It is different prices for everyone, depending on what products you buy and your CDC. I will be paying £38 a week and she includes fitness in that too.

Scubalady thanks, i'm not sure wether it will be better than LT but i hope for me it will make me happier. I need strict routine too but i also love to eat, this seems to be a good mix for me.
I get to eat a little but not a great deal of choice, i will have the threat of coming out of ketosis if i cheat and that was always the reason i never cheated on LT. Fingers crossed it's the best of both worlds for me. Having my first meal tonight as i'm trying to do 2/3 LT shakes and a meal to prepare me for next week, don't worry though my lips will be sealed and i won't go into details about the food. Got my last weigh in with chemist tomorrow!!

Enjoy it stinky. You deserve it.

Jon
xx

Thanks Jon, thank god i'm a good cook so i can improvise, lol

Back