1 slight problem

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by kenshin112, 4 December 2007 Social URL.

1. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Total Solution
    okay ive been doing lighter life for a week now
    just 1 thing ive started getting really light headed and the odd occasional dizzy spell,since i started LL. i was involved in a car accident some weeks ago, question is should i put the vlcd on hold or what should i do
    any advice would be greatly appreciated
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Kenshin, that's really a question you'd have to ask your GP, none of us would be qualified to say, I don't think. However, I experienced terrible dizziness on LL, which was postural hypertension due to the nature of the diet. It happened when I stood up quickly. I spoke to my GP about it but she was happy for me to continue. So, in short, it can be a side effect but since you've been in an accident and you've just started LL, your GP should be your first port of call. Good luck!
  4. kenshin112

Total Solution
    thanks for that :) i think ill give my GP a call tomorrow and ask him what he thinks
    because in the accident i did get a major head injury which required stiches and all, so i think ill ask my DR see what he says weather i should hold it off for a few weeks or if i continue, id hope its me being allowed to continue so i can lose the weight quick, than add normal conventional foods
  5. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    it could be that you are not having enough water... I'm just starting week 4 and am still having those dizzy spells which are fixed with about half a litre of water!!

... but as frejja says, I ain't a healthcare professional or anything of the sort so get it checked out just incase its anything to do with ur accident.

Good luck :)
  6. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Think its probably down to the bump on the head hun, rather than the diet. But best to check with the doc in the morning. Hope you are feeling a bit better xxx
  7. kenshin112

Total Solution
    im def drinking enough water :) so its not the water intake
    ill ask my gp tomorrow
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.