ProPoints 1 st Weigh In

Well done. How have you done since. Got my first weigh in on monday :)

It's my first 'official' weigh in tomorrow. I joined last Friday so I wasn't counting last Sunday as a weigh in. I'm slightly nervous to be honest, I don't know why really.

Im very very nervous for my first weigh in tomorrow. Noing my luck ive gained lol, but stuck to it solidly so hopefully its ok x

Im very very nervous for my first weigh in tomorrow. Noing my luck ive gained lol, but stuck to it solidly so hopefully its ok x

How did you get on if you don't mind me asking?
I lost 1lb but 2lb from the start.

LisaD said:
How did you get on if you don't mind me asking?
I lost 1lb but 2lb from the start.

Hi. I lost 2.5lbs so was very happy with that. 1lb is still a lose, id be happy with 1lb a week :)

When I joined so many people were telling me not to expect a big loss because of my thyroid but I've lost 3lbs this week, very pleased.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Iput it down to being back at work. When I do a full shift as everyday is different, on average I walk 10 miles a day (I wear mypedometer to keep track for the days I'm tired). I'mquite surprised though as I had a bit of a biscuit binge yesterday. I still need to get more fruit and beg in throughout the week.[/FONT]

LisaD said:
When I joined so many people were telling me not to expect a big loss because of my thyroid but I've lost 3lbs this week, very pleased.
Iput it down to being back at work. When I do a full shift as everyday is different, on average I walk 10 miles a day (I wear mypedometer to keep track for the days I'm tired). I'mquite surprised though as I had a bit of a biscuit binge yesterday. I still need to get more fruit and beg in throughout the week.

3lbs is brill well done :) i havent weighed this week as was on holiday and over did it abit, going to work my but off till next weeks weigh in and hope for a good loss :) hope your well xx

Thanks Kat, hope you're getting on well.
Lizzie, I didn't use up nearly enough of my points this week and just about managed -1lb. I was reading that it is recommended to use all the daily points for a loss. I guess it helps the metabolism.

I'm hoping for at least a 1lb loss this Sunday so I can say I've lost half a stone in a month. That would be nice :) x

Lisa

Back