1 stone= 1 dress size???

paradisea

Hi everyone, was wondering if you could help me...
i know everyone is different, but how long did it take you to loose 1 stone?
Also did you go down one dress size for each stone lost? i am currently size 22/24 and am about 17 stone, therefore is
20/22=16
18/20=15
16/18=14
14/16=13
12/14=12 ?????

i am aiming to be 11 stone and to be a size 12 could i use this assumption to motivate my self? how quikly did you go down dress sizes?
i cant wait to proudly walk about a store carrying clothes on size 12 hangers, now i cover the size by folding the item over so no one would know what size, cant hide at the till though!!!!!!!!!!

replies would be appreciated:)

Ive found I dropped a dress size per stone more or less :)

Hi Paradisea,

I don't know bout 1 stone for dress size, but it is a rough guide!!! Wat height are u??

I'm 5ft 8" and when I was on lipotrim before I got down to 12 stone (BMI 25.5) and I was small 14 but could wear skirts dresses size 12.

Hope that helps u.

I'm aiming for bout 10 7lbs this time:)

Hmmm, well i am 5'8 and weight 12.10lb at the mo. I am still a size 16. Started as a size 16 as well. I have noticed my clothes are a bit looser, but not enough to go down a dress size yet.

I think it takes more than a stone when you get closer to your goal.

Paradisea ur guide sounds about right.. Im now 14st 8! and size 18. I hope ur guide is right i could drop a size soon lol x

Hi Paridea,

I lost a stone in 2 weeks. I haven't dropped a dress size maybe another half a stone and I will. I was a definite size 14 sometime 16 and now I'm a loose 14 well in the make of clothes i wear(dorothy perkins). Depends on your body really and wear you shop to be honest.

If you want to be a size 12 you could always buy a pair to give you motivation :) Take every stone as it goes and you'll do great!

I am 5ft6 and was a size 16/18 at 14st7.
I am now 9st12 and wearing a mixture of 10s and 12s depending on the shop.
Still got 12lbs to go.....my god...will I one day be in 10s and 8s???????

Back