1 stone by Xmas

Well I rejoined tonight weighing in at 13.2 1/2. So if I can get down to 12.2 by Xmas I will be very very happy. I'm going to start going for walks with the dog in the evening too I think and build up to running. X

Mummysturt1 said:
Well I rejoined tonight weighing in at 13.2 1/2. So if I can get down to 12.2 by Xmas I will be very very happy. I'm going to start going for walks with the dog in the evening too I think and build up to running. X

Try the C25K that's walking and running... I couldn't run for love if money now I can go 35 mins running.. I may run slow but I run...?
I also did SW but after a few holidays the weight came back on and stayed... I found myself eating free food all day because I could, which realistically is not the way for me to lose weight and keep it of...plus it's nice on WW to eat stuff that was a major no no on SW... Good luck everyone on weight loss x

3 lbs off!!

11 to loose before Christmas :)

Join our Xmas Challenge thread :)

sookie said:
Can't find it x

It's in the sticky threads on this forum. Called Xmas Target 2012 icing copy the link as I'm using the app at the moment.

I would also love to lose a stone by xmas! Was on WW and lost like 3 stone then gained a few pounds back, and now im back down to the 3 stone loss, but would like to get down to 10st and im 11st4 atm..so a stone by xmas would be amazing..but even half a stone would be good! aha!! x

Woop woop!! 4lbs off in my first week never to be seen again!! :) a good start to a monday morning for a change! Target this week is 3lbs to reach half a stone loss. How have you all done this week? xx

Back