1 stone by Xmas

Mummysturt1

Well since rejoining 2 weeks ago I h e not been to class and have put weight on. Well back to class tomorrow and am aiming to lose 1 stone by Xmas!!! Who is with me? Xxx

I have 3 stone to lose to get to 10st then we are goin to start trying for our second baby. I want a stone by Xmas a stone by valentines and a stone by my sons 3rd birthday which is 2nd may x

I'm in for a stone before Christmas !

Also want to start the baby trying soon!! ;-) xx

Hi there, I'm new to the forum but just seen your thread... am really keen to do the 1 stone by christmas! I need to do something constructive with my weight and everyone seems really supportive (and knowledgeable!) on here so fingers crossed!! Am attempting to do ww pp plan from home without paying for group; anyone got any advice for a newbie?! x x

claire_1985 said:
Hi there, I'm new to the forum but just seen your thread... am really keen to do the 1 stone by christmas! I need to do something constructive with my weight and everyone seems really supportive (and knowledgeable!) on here so fingers crossed!! Am attempting to do ww pp plan from home without paying for group; anyone got any advice for a newbie?! x x

Start a diary ad people will help out :) xx

Did think that by writing it down it would help me keep track on what I was eating; do I just do it in the food diaries section? Have moved from sw to ww so need a re-education on portion control! xx

claire_1985 said:
Did think that by writing it down it would help me keep track on what I was eating; do I just do it in the food diaries section? Have moved from sw to ww so need a re-education on portion control! xx

OMG snap!!!
I am too used to eating BiG portions of pasta or huge jacket potatoes etc.
it's hard going but I'm hoping it will be worth it - especially if I can get a stone off by Christmas! Xx

Its crazy the whole sw thing isnt it! I did lose 2st doing it but then sts for well over 8 months so hoping ww will give me a boost and kickstart things again. I put so much pressure on myself to lose loads but have come round to the idea that small losses can add up, so need to keep reminding myself that every week when I wonder why I havent lost half a stone! Lol :) xx

claire_1985 said:
Its crazy the whole sw thing isnt it! I did lose 2st doing it but then sts for well over 8 months so hoping ww will give me a boost and kickstart things again. I put so much pressure on myself to lose loads but have come round to the idea that small losses can add up, so need to keep reminding myself that every week when I wonder why I havent lost half a stone! Lol :) xx

I could have written that myself lol. Slow and steady will do me this time!!
I had some big losses on SW followed by big gains!!
Slowly slowly will do me well this time around xx

Do you have much to lose? I lost all I needed for my wedding back in june and was happy with my wedding pics and how I looked but since then have put on 1.5st in only 4 months which disgusts me. After trying all the 'quick fixes' to un-do my naughtiness I need to be realistic about it and just remember I'm not alone and theres plenty of people in the same boat :) xx

claire_1985 said:
Do you have much to lose? I lost all I needed for my wedding back in june and was happy with my wedding pics and how I looked but since then have put on 1.5st in only 4 months which disgusts me. After trying all the 'quick fixes' to un-do my naughtiness I need to be realistic about it and just remember I'm not alone and theres plenty of people in the same boat :) xx

I got to my target of 10 stone in feb - then settled for a few months around 10.7-10.10. Now I am back to 12.6 as of this morning :-( gutted.
My new target is going to be 10.10 and maintain there!! So got 1 stone 10 to loose... I can do it, the maintaining I can't! :-( xx

Its frustrating how quick and easy it is for the weight to go back on, but it seems to take 10x more effort to lose it again! If we've lost it once, we can lose it again...for good :) xx

Back