1 Stone challenge

I have a really good week then gets to the weekend and i gain 3lb! I'm going to try my best this weekend, if when i get weighed on tuesday i have not lost at least 2lb then i am going to leave the group. I'm not paying £5 to lose such small amounts i can do that from home for free! Where has my will power gone?! X

I feel the exact same as you, I have lost a lot this month but I still think £5 is a bit much considering all I'm doing is stepping on scales! Plus when I'm there I end up spending more on the magazine then hi if bars then the raffle!!!

I've decided to not go back at all and do it from home.

I'm trying to save as much money as possible so from my list of monthly out goings slimming world along with the gym are out.

Gutted about the gym but i dont go often enough to pay £45 a month.

Although i am tempted just to freeze my membership for a while just in case i dont keep up working out at home x

Desperate to get in the 13s at tomorrow's official weigh in.... I have been good and have walked Bout 10 miles over the weekend.

2 lbs off for me this week so 8 lbs to go for the 1 stone goal... 4 weeks until the hol! Gonna try to get those 8 lbs off before then.. Here's hoping!

Back