1 Stone challenge

Yeah I know before I weighed I said to myself I would of been greatful to stay the same I need to remember how it felt when I put on, I suppose it's better than the three weeks in a go I put on

So half on for me which I'm fine with considering the week I've had! Xx

Maintain for me, I think I got away lightly!!

I'm off to a BBQ today armed with fillet steak, jacket potato and salad - wish me luck!

Only half a lb this week... Glad it is off and not on though.... I noticed in my second post I made a calculation error... I have 10 lbs to go. To complete this challenge. 7 weeks until the hol!

I've got 11lbs to get off in 11 weeks to complete this challenge in time for my hols - hopefully I'll get off a few pounds more!

I'm feeling motivated to have a no choc/crisp challenge.

I'm going to try one week at a time but would love to go a whole month.

I've brought seafood sticks and cherry tomatoes to work to snack on and will have a hifi bar as my healthy extra so i'll sort of be having chocolate then x

Hi Lulu, good luck, I find the Hi-Fi bars a nice treat, the rocky road ones are my fav. One of my habits was to come home from work have a cup of tea and biscuits while chatting about our day... Now I grab a Hi-Fi bar instead (just the one too!)

Glad to be educated on the number of suns in a chocolate digestive!

Today i had 1 weetabix for healthy b so will have 1 hifi bar tonight as a 'treat'

I've not lost anything this week so not going to go to class tonight. Going to try and use syns on things like sauces and no crisps or chocolate! X

I really want to lose a stone for my mum's wedding in July, fingers crossed :D

bit disappointed this week after a massive 6.5lb off the first week i only managed 1lb the second week i know it's going to be different and obviously i'm not expecting 6.5 every week but i can't help but be annoyed when i did everything as i was meant to! oh well, onwards, back on thursday so fingers crossed!

Put my 2lb back on Terrible week!!!!

So back at the start now 1 stone to go :)

Not feeling great about my wi this week. I've been in plan this week but my scales show that I've not lost anything. I guess I could still be surprised by the SW scales tomorrow, but it's unlikely. I don't mind a gain when I know I've done something to deserve it, but I've been good!

Lost my 2lb again so back in the game :)

Lulu you're not wrong about the weekends... No good for me neither.... Still have 10 lbs to go on this challenge as I stayed the same this week.... Gutted as I thought I had worked hard for a loss, walked a lot more than usual and sweated tons.... If I don't lose this Monday I will sulk big time!

Lulu you're not wrong about the weekends... No good for me neither.... Still have 10 lbs to go on this challenge as I stayed the same this week.... Gutted as I thought I had worked hard for a loss, walked a lot more than usual and sweated tons.... If I don't lose this Monday I will sulk big time!

It really is hard to loose weight! If only it was just as hard putting it on!!

I agree weekends are a killer
I'm having a good week but I feel really bloated and heavy Hope it doesnt carry through to the scales

I have a really good week then gets to the weekend and i gain 3lb!

I'm going to try my best this weekend, if when i get weighed on tuesday i have not lost at least 2lb then i am going to leave the group.

I'm not paying £5 to lose such small amounts i can do that from home for free!

Where has my will power gone?! X

Back