Puddings 1 syn chocolate cupcakes yummy.

wooohooo managed to make them right today and i loveeeeeeeeee them also my son loves them so big thankyou for this recipe.

I was meant to make these today... but it seems that it was not meant to be.
I had bought all the ingredients, ready to go, when I realised that I didn't have any cake cases!
I got ready and decided to go do a bit of shopping anyways and I could pick them up along the way... but I had lost my door keys.
My husband was working late and wouldn't be home til 9pm... I looked EVERYWHERE for those damn keys! but couldn't find them anywhere!
so I ended up sitting here all day, just thinking about how good these cakes might taste...
I will make them one day! :)

Hi Hayley, it's Quark which is syn free and 11g of Options mixed in. Think it's 2 syns for the Options. Lovely :)

bit dissapointing

i made these and was a little dissapointed......like a areo(but without the O!!! or id cooked them to long 20mins(not sure)i will have another bash,they were very dry i thought.....never mind!

i made these and whipped eggs n sweetner till like double cream . cooked for 15 mins and they turned out ok - my mixture made 24 buns but i sandwiched mine together with small amountof the topping and then iced top of them . tasted ok too - just ate 4 and feel like i have had something to eat so fills a whole too

Back