• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Puddings 1 syn chocolate cupcakes yummy.

I made the Choc Nest Buns today from the Slimming World Dessert book they were lovely!!

From the Slimming World Dessert book.
Chocolate nest buns.
Cream filling 125g Quark 1tbsp sweetener 11g options 2 drops vanilla essence.
Whisk all together and chill till needed.

Cake mix
4 eggs
8 tbsp Sweetener
2 tbsp cocoa powder
22g options.

Whisk the eggs and sweetener together till creamy,sift and fold in the options and cocoa with a metal spoon.
Cook till firm.

The recipe says to sandwich 2 cakes together for 2 syns but I preferred them individually for 1 syn and topped with oranges and kiwi.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

more sweaty than betty
WOW that looks amazing. Me and my daughter are going to try them at the weekend. Thanks for the recipe x x
These look really good but can anybody let me know how long you need to cook them for. Am new to this baking game!

needs to focus!!!!
OMG, these are lovely, as soon as i saw this thread, i had to go and make them, i made the topping with the white chocolate options, with the cakes having normal options in it. mmmmmmmmmmm. xx
Well, did them for tonights taster night. They all went.
Absolutely lovely. Not a lot of substance if I'm honest but really nice.
Will deffo make again an plahy around with adding orange zest or peppermint flavouring
I whisked eggs and sweetener to really thick almost double cream consistency and had the oven on 200 degrees. Don't know if that made a difference, but they stayed up :)