1 year ago and now

I'm doing "aerofusion" at the min, a class combining aerobic and sculping exercises. HURTS but was good!

Hi well done you look great. Can you tell me what plan you did, I have just joined I am doing the extra easy but only lost 2.5lbs in 2 weeks. Feeling a bit dispondent. Do you find you lose more quickly on the original or green days? thoughts much appreciated.

Ouch that class sounds painful!!! and I thought boxercise was bad!! lol Mwah Xx

Just wanted to say that you have done amazingly well and are a true inspiration. You've shown me what can be achieved by just sticking with it.

You look absolutely brilliant, completely different! This is spurring me on to lose the weight I need to, thanks :) xxx

Wow, these photos are soooo amazing, hoping I can add my own at some point!

You look amazing! Im new to SW and its stories and pictures like yours are the ones that are really motivating me. Well done!

Thank you everyone. :) I do almost exclusively EE unless I suddenly discover at supper I've had a red or green day by accident, at which point I go get another cereal bar! I don't really like doing red or green cause they feel too restrictive to me.

Ty for sharing the pics, i'm utterly inspired now!!!!!!!!!!
You've done amazingly well.
The old jeans pic is the one that got my jaw dropping.
I want a pic like that in the future!

WTG and so close to target in such a short amount of time. Gl with the rest of your journey :)

oh, you look great, so full of confidence:D

Thank you everyone. :) I do almost exclusively EE unless I suddenly discover at supper I've had a red or green day by accident, at which point I go get another cereal bar! I don't really like doing red or green cause they feel too restrictive to me.

Oh Shrimpy, when it comes to cereal bars (and SW plans), you and I are peas in a pod !!!!

Looking forward to sending mint HiFi's soon........:)

Gail x

well done, that's amazing, when i'm having an off day I know where i'll look for insipiration, I hope I look like you in a years time......keep it up, your target is just around the corner xx

Back