1 year ago and now

Wow - I am even more inspired now! Well done

Wow! How amazing do you look!! Love the photos of you in your jeans he he!! You should apply for SW mag now!!

Did you keep a mini mins dairy of your weight loss? Would love to read it! xx

Thanks Rumbletummy, I tried to do a diary, but got complacent and lazy!:eek: To get on the SW mag you have to have reached target and I'm still 5lbs left to get there, but I will attempt it after I hit the big T. :D If they'll have me.

I honestly have done nothing other than stick to the plan. I have had plenty of weeks of "poor" losses, STS and gains, but the plan works so I keep sticking to it and praying I won't wake up tomorrow back in the big jeans.... :)

Amazing - I couldn't imagine even in my wildest dreams being a size 8, well done you!

You look great, well done to you x

You've done so well to lose all that weight, and sounds like you've done it sensibly too which is the most important thing!! Well done!! xx

Congratulations - seeing photos like this and ur amazing successes just make me wanna try harder- I can't wait to have picks to show off!

You look so good! Well done on all your achievements :)

wow well done, you've inspired me all the more. Guess i'll be seeing you in the SW mag soon, well done hun

Thanks all!

Vm019, can't wait to you see your photos!
Curvalicious, 5 more lbs and I'll apply and we'll see if they're allow me to wear the pretty dress and have the shoot. :)

Back