1 Year in and 142lb lost

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
Just thought id drop a line to let you all know it can be done!
Ive been dieting for a year now and currently lost 142 lb ( 10 st 2 lb )
all i can say is its been a long hard journey and i can now see the end of the tunnel yep theres light there :rolleyes: also the loss has helped me get my life back on track and now have a beautiful Lady in my life WooHoo :)

WOW! Thats a fantastic loss & such an inspiration to me. :)

I'll be very happy if I can shed my weight in 1 year.

Well done. :party0019:

WOW! Well done! x

That is incredible! Massive congrats and good luck with the final steps of your journey!

wow!!! well done you!! Its inspirational people like you that help me to carry on...you should be SO proud of yourself...such an awesome result...many congrats :)

I've only just spotted this and wanted to say a massive well done to you. Thats one huge amount of weight to lose in only a year. So pleased that life is going well for you xx

AMAZING!

I was just reading through the WW threads because I am wanting to start the Discover plan again and WOW. What better motivation!

Well done! x

WOW, you have done amazingly. You are a inspiration to others who have a lot of weight to lose, like myself. Well done. xxx

That's an amazing, how have you stayed motivated? Well done! :)

once you start to see results its a lot easier i did have a few bad days especially xmas but its not easy to resist the temptation then but once the clothes started to fall down it became easier and im still on with it a couple more to go until i am 100% happy then i will post some before and after pics

Wow that is an amazing loss. Well done for keeping the determination :)

Wow thats brillant. Well done :)

Wow. 10 St in a year. That's amazing;-)). It took me 4 years to lose 6 stone. How much more have you got left to lose?

i would like to lose another 3 stone but at the moment enjoying the summer and will start again after my holidays so at the moment just maintian the loss for now

Just thought id drop a line to let you all know it can be done!
Ive been dieting for a year now and currently lost 142 lb ( 10 st 2 lb )
all i can say is its been a long hard journey and i can now see the end of the tunnel yep theres light there :rolleyes: also the loss has helped me get my life back on track and now have a beautiful Lady in my life WooHoo :)

wow wow wow...well done hunnie....You are a fine source of inspiration...:D

Back