1 year on - 6st 6lb less

Thanks! 10 weeks almost! Already gained 4lbs but hoping to shift a few next week- its my own fault- I know I've been bad & just gotta get back on track :0) scan on Monday then I get to tell everyone hopefully!

WOW, what an inspiration you are!! Congratulations on the pregnancy and good luck with your scan :)

Congratulations with the pregnancy. Enjoy every minute.

Hello, I just wanted to say I have been just looking around the threads and came across your photos - you look fab! I was a little heavier than you when I started in March and still hanging around at 4st - you've motivated me to get another 2 off by easter... I wanna wear size 14 too!! Seriously, best of luck x

You look fab, well done on your weight loss x

Help

Hi, I love your pics. I have a question, I'm really big, 18 st and my calves are the biggest I've seen in the world. Will they ever go back to normal once I lose weight? Last year I've lost 4 st and but nothing on my calves, that put me soo down that I put more weight back on. Did you got your normal calf size back? Thanks

fantastic - really inspirational

Congrats on the weight loss and having the courage to show us the before and now pictures!
Pete

Back