1 year to lose 100lbs

Hiekel Essterol

Hi all. I've brought myself back here after previous attempts to lose weight with commercial eating plans failed to yield the results I need.

Im here because I need to lose 300lbs at least and I MITT!!!!!!

I started January 1 and rather than concentrate on the 300 I've split that so for now I'm giving myself 1 year to lose 100lbs. I'll deal with the rest when I've got this portion done.

To make myself accountable I started a YouTube vlog to document what I'm doing and maybe to inspire others as well. It's also hopefully a way for people to support me, advise me if I'm going wrong, and to practise my filmmaking. I don't go into food diaries and stuff like that, though I make film to odd cooking session, walks, general thoughts, that kind of thing. I do try to keep it light hearted, but I also get weighed on camera as well.

So far I've posted 3 videos, being the start of the vlog and initial weigh in, a midweek catch up, and the weigh in after the first week.

If you would like to take a look at the vlog it's available here 1 Year 100 lbs Vlog: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzCNLOY55pFHdt65TkssL9WHzlbZz84YT

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Paul

I replied on your other thread as I didn't see you had sorted it out and started another one.

Good luck and I will be following you.:)

Back