10 cal soup?

Sera-marie

Any chance this would be ok? Its the chicken flavour one?

I dont drink tea or coffee and really i think i just want to have a bit of flavour.

Ingredients are:
Salt, sugar, maltodextrin, flavour enhancers, dehydrated onion and celery, modified maize, starch, yeast extract, palm oil and spices. 10 cals per serving 0.4g protein, 2 carbs and 0.1 fat.

Is there anything that might knock me out of ketosis?

Thanks in advance x

I wouldn't recommend it as it has both sugar and carbs. Why don't have the LT chicken soup instead?

Prob to many carbs, salt, etc. Best avoided ;) xx

you can drink boulion with water love

stick with lt soup just add lots of pepper really doesnt taste too bad and best of all its hot i do mine into a drink as shakes them microwave it

natalieann said:
you can drink boulion with water love

It's not allowed, but some peeps on here do have it

I'm a 100% so would say stick to the rules but your choice Hun xx

damn - well i relented and have had a few. will chuck them away forthwith!!!

question???

whats boulion???

have been drinking it more as a hot drink extra to the water as i dont really do tea and coffee.

havent tried the chicken soup yet? will try it this week. think i need to have a little summat to chew on tho.

am not loving the peanut flapjack either- took me nearly an hour to eat it earlier... are the coconut ones any more palatable?

stick with lt soup just add lots of pepper really doesnt taste too bad and best of all its hot i do mine into a drink as shakes them microwave it

i do exacr same and its lovely i really love my soups

It's not allowed, but some peeps on here do have it

I'm a 100% so would say stick to the rules but your choice Hun xx

yeah i know most dont use it, but a lot do, its never affected my diet in any way though:D same as pepper too not allowed but doesnt hurt
damn - well i relented and have had a few. will chuck them away forthwith!!!

question???

whats boulion???

have been drinking it more as a hot drink extra to the water as i dont really do tea and coffee.

havent tried the chicken soup yet? will try it this week. think i need to have a little summat to chew on tho.

am not loving the peanut flapjack either- took me nearly an hour to eat it earlier... are the coconut ones any more palatable?

ewwwwwwww flap jacks lol

I have to say i used Bouillon too as i needed a hot drink, and i can't drink the teas/coffee we can have..

Although it's not allowed i can honestly say that Bouillon never affected my losses in any way at all.. I lost 4lb every week before i drunk it, and i continued to lose 4lb every week after i started, and i had up to 3 mugs a night once the coldness set in...

The only suggestion i can make is that you leave it as long as you can and maybe have a few weigh ins before you start taking Bouillon (IF you decide to try it) and then you will be able to see if you are affected by it..

Hope that helps x x

didnt know pepper wasnt allowed? by the looks of ur loss natalie its not affecting u so may try the chilli
no lipotrim say no but i know lots that use and could not personly drink soups without it
I have to say i used Bouillon too as i needed a hot drink, and i can't drink the teas/coffee we can have..

Although it's not allowed i can honestly say that Bouillon never affected my losses in any way at all.. I lost 4lb every week before i drunk it, and i continued to lose 4lb every week after i started, and i had up to 3 mugs a night once the coldness set in...

The only suggestion i can make is that you leave it as long as you can and maybe have a few weigh ins before you start taking Bouillon (IF you decide to try it) and then you will be able to see if you are affected by it..

Hope that helps x x

great post:)

Sera-marie..bouillon is like oxo cubes with hot water..:) x

I'm a bouillon fan too, but never more than one a day and try to stick to the low salt variety as the regular have a lot of salt and that could cause water retention......

I had one too last night and it tasted divine! It was just so nice to have something warm and tasty as I only like weat tea and that doesn't taste like anything.

Thanks all!

Drank peppermint tea with a sweetner today, it helped stave off the hunger pangs better than just water.

Will pick up some bouillon and give it a try. Just need a bit of flavour! First weigh in tomorrow! Will let u all know how i get on! X x

good luck with it tomorrow..:) youll do great! x

Good luck !!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Probably been said before but just in case you;ve missed it...

Peppermint tea is quite nice with the chocolate shake. I boil the kettle, make some peppermint tea & add couple of sweeteners which is left for 10 mins or so to allow it to stew and also cool. I then put about 100mls of cold water in my shaker with the chocolate powder and shake it shake well. The peppermint tea is then added, making sure the top is on very tight, and then shaken. Then I top the shaker right up to the top with hot (ish) water from the kettle.

The reason I leave for 10 mins is that
the water is then cool enough (usually) to be used in the shaker and also because it's such a huge "meal" that if it were much hotter, I'd struggle to eat it in the time we're supposed to.

I do the same thing with just water rather than peppermint tea to make a v. filling hot chocolate. Afterwards, you feel like you've had a three course meal...lol

This helps with keeping my fluid intake up as well because it makes 900ml.

Back