Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

..10 days down.. feeling down myself :(

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by Gemsie26, 28 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Gemsie26

Gemsie26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.27%)
    Diet:
    Low Calorie/Atkins
    Well now been on Atkins officially 10 days and in that time I have lost 6lbs (1lb so far this week) Finding it hard this week - not that I am craving carbs necessarily, just feel frustrated that the pounds are not dropping off like last week. Suppose I feel demotivated - but I know this feeling will pass. Doesn't help that my partner has a massive sweet tooth and chomps on all sorts infront of me, but I am passed that now. I also feel like I have such a HUGE amount of weight to lose. I know it is achievable and I have seen some great success stories, but I just think about the length of time it is going to take me and it makes me feel dejected. I suppose everyone is in the same boat, and believe me you have all been so wonderfully supportive, just feeling on a bit of a downer really - tomorrow is another day.. Promise to be in a better mood. :sad0071:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. athenagold

athenagold Carbs are Evil

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.23%)
    Diet:
    New Atkins
    Bless chin up hun, everyone has days like that now and again but it'll pass trust me. Try to avoid the scales everyday and you might feel a bit better when you officially weigh yourself for the week. I'm sure you'll do great :) x

4. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

We all get down at times. Losing weight is tough! And when you have a lot to lose it can be very daunting.

I was nearly 290lb at my heaviest. I've lost ten stones and kept them off a long time now. It isn't always easy - far from it - but on Atkins it is much easier than it might be.

Good luck hun! Whatever happens, don't give up. Don't expect perfection of yourself, either. Just keep at it x

5. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Sorry you are feeling down today hun, I have about the same amount to lose as you, and I am on day 10 today as well, and I have lost 5.5lbs, so if it makes you feel any better, you are 0.5lbs ahead of me!!
    Seriously tho, I know what you mean, but like you say, down days pass and every 1lb down is a little bit further down the road to skinnyville!
    xx

6. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    How are you feeling now love? Better I hope.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.