10 days in and going strong ;-)

michellewild

hiya every1,well this is day 10 on this diet for me and i cant believe that i have been able to stick it out:eek:,i really thought i would fail at the first week,i am no longer hungry at all and feel like i have loads of energy,probably something to do with no longer having a belly full of fosters from the weekend lol,still keep having a weird feeling like i am getting fatter though n not thinner keep having fat days lol,even though i havent cheated at all,my head is going bonkers lol,i really hope i have lost again this week for my weigh in on monday,been out today n bought a gorgeous pair of jeans in a size 10 ,that is my goal to fit into them,at the moment i am around a 14/16 depending on where i shop but mostly a 16:cry::cry:, really love this forum come on here everyday without fail,it really motivates me,i also had a look today at the inspiration slideshow and WOW every1 on there looks amazing, SIZE 10 HERE I COME :D:D:D:D:D, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi again Michelle,

Its rate weird everything you said in that post is exact like me. Day 10, about the size 14/16 thing i have curvture of the spine too which makes me have a bigger back than most too and about the goal of size 10 :D

how much did you lose on your first weigh in? i loste 7 pounds but that was only for 5 days so hopefully when i go in on sat that should be a stone gone now... fingers crossed! haha.

also the thing about fat days, i can really tell ive lost on my face but my belly is not shrinking!! :( bought a 10 miniute miracle dvd today though, so tryin tone up abit will help hey?xxx

its really great to hear how some people take to this so easily, and seeing the results quickly will def keep you on track xx

well done girls, keep those positive posts going:}

I can totally relate to all of that lol well done keep strong. On to my 21st day. Have my second way in on Saturday was size 16 and a ten here i come!!!!!!!!!!

Well done !!!!!!

well done your doing really well keep it hun hun xxx

Wooohooo you're going great guns Michelle!

It's really helps to have a goal outfit to motivate you. I had bought something in nearly every size to spur me on. I actually missed some sizes and by the time I tried them on, they were too big! The feeling of satisfaction you get when it fits is amazing, you can't beat it.

Size 10 will be here before you know if you stick at it! Good luck to you for your next weigh in but I expect you'll not need it!

well done!!! thats how i felt too

Back