10% goal? can you help please?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by grumbletumble, 11 September 2008 Social URL.

1. grumbletumble

grumbletumble Silver Member

SW- Green
    i have decided to come back to my trusty w.w after trying the cambridge diet and slimming world which worked for a bit but long term wasn't for me. i have previously lost 5 stone on w.w yay! but half that weight has crept back on :(
    i now need to lose 6stone but want to focus on little steps so its not so scary!

so anyway my question is do i work out my 10% from my weight or the weight i want to lose? (sorry i can't remember)

Thank you for reading my rambling
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    I would think it would be from your current weight, so that you're losing 10% of your body weight.

Of course, if you wanted to do a countdown towards your total weight loss then you could do it was 10% closer to your target.
  4. largelesley

largelesley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming world
    welcome back to ww and well done for not putting everything bac on
    your 10% starts from your weight which you are at the moment good luk x
  5. grumbletumble

grumbletumble Silver Member

SW- Green
    Thank you :)
    i have worked it out...nice little(ish) 1st goal. Thank you for welcoming me back :)...determined this time!
    grrr :vibes:bring on the weight loss hehe
  6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi and welcome back to ww. Well done for staying in credit and good luck with getting the rest of it off.

Karen x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.