10% goal? can you help please?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by grumbletumble, 11 September 2008 Social URL.

1. grumbletumble

grumbletumble Silver Member

Diet:
    SW- Green
    Hello!
    i have decided to come back to my trusty w.w after trying the cambridge diet and slimming world which worked for a bit but long term wasn't for me. i have previously lost 5 stone on w.w yay! but half that weight has crept back on :(
    i now need to lose 6stone but want to focus on little steps so its not so scary!

so anyway my question is do i work out my 10% from my weight or the weight i want to lose? (sorry i can't remember)

Thank you for reading my rambling
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would think it would be from your current weight, so that you're losing 10% of your body weight.

Of course, if you wanted to do a countdown towards your total weight loss then you could do it was 10% closer to your target.

4. largelesley

largelesley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    welcome back to ww and well done for not putting everything bac on
    your 10% starts from your weight which you are at the moment good luk x

5. grumbletumble

grumbletumble Silver Member

Diet:
    SW- Green
    Thank you :)
    i have worked it out...nice little(ish) 1st goal. Thank you for welcoming me back :)...determined this time!
    grrr :vibes:bring on the weight loss hehe
    x

6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi and welcome back to ww. Well done for staying in credit and good luck with getting the rest of it off.

Karen x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.