10 Stone (141lbs) Gone Pics.

Your before pics look like me now so I am truly inspired - cant wait!! Well done you and thank you for making me feel positive about the long journey ahead xx

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betsy!!!!!!!!!!!

I am utterly speechless... you look absoultley stunningly amazing!!!!!!!!!!

You should be soooooo proud of yourself!

Amazing what more can i say :)

you look amazing!! well done

wow!!! you look absolutely amazing and are such an inspiration.

I am looking forward to losing 10 stone and now I know what I have to look forward to x

Thank you :D

you look amazing, well done you!

:eek: WOW, I bet you are so proud of yourself, all the hard work has paid off and you look GREAT (and your hair looks lovely :) ) xx

Everyone has already said it all. You really rock girl!!!! What a phenomenal achievement. You and everyone belonging to you must be so so proud of your fantastic results.

Hello,

You look absoloutly amazing, aswell as completely different! I was uming and ahhing about going to aerobics tonight, but I am definetly going now!

x

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply!

Thank you all soooooo much! You're all very kind! If my ugly mug inspires one person then that makes everything so worth while!

Jo - Yes I can see the difference now. Took a while for me to notice but finally I can see I've lost some weight. I'm planning on sticking to LT until goal. Goal hopefully will be around 10 and a half stone, but I'll see how I feel this last couple of stone, and if I think I've lost enough before then, then I'll stop. Hahaha that made me laugh - Ms Chubby Mc Chubbersome! I don't think I want to be a Ms Skinny Minny, I want to be a Ms Curvy Wurvy!

Nmmireland, I want to lose another couple of stone, but I'll see how I feel as I lose. I'm happy now but need rid of my tummy! I reckon the surplus 2 stone is around my gut!

Janie, Louise, nmmireland, Miss Jelly Tot, the top is from Tesco! It's a vest top, I put a little lycra long sleeved top underneath. Tesco has some cute things if you have a good plunder!

Thank you all once again. I hate posing and posting pictures but your kind words makes it all less daunting!

X

fantastic, amazing, double wow, incredible...I could go on....you really look so different ...what a transformation...you should be soooo proud of yourself.....well done....I am sooo impressed ...best of luck with your continued weight loss and maintenance...you are a true inspiration to us all ...thanks for sharing

Back