10 Stone (141lbs) Gone Pics.

Wowza!! You are amazing!!! I'm on day 5, struggled yesterday but seeing this has really motivated me!! Well done you!! You must be so proud of yourself :) xxx

Day 3 and its awful feel like my ribs are going to collapse or something =/ :( c'mon ketosis kick in already!

im with xx kelly xx on this one! you look AMAZING! one word... WOW!!!!! go you, you are an inspiration! weightloss queen i think!!! :D thanks for this :D

amazing !

you are definatley my inspiration now ! only been doing this 3 days and looking at your picture i know im going to stick to it ... well done youve done incredible :D

You look incredible! That's really given me some inspiration. And that took 8 months? You are hard as nails! So great

I hope you don't mind me asking, but we have pretty much the same starting weight! (well, mine is 3lbs heavier lol).

I have stretch marks on my tummy, I just wondered if you had a problem with loose skin or not? I'm really worried about it!

You've done so fantastically!

Hi Betsy, I'm starting lipotrim tomorrow, and I just have to say your pictures were the inspiration I needed to take this step. I've been thinking about starting this diet for a while now, all I can say is wow, you are proof that this diet works and by sticking to it you can achieve amazing results. Thank you so much x

Just, Incredible xx

Oh My God! you look fantastic, should be very proud! Very inspirational :) x

Well done, look great. Thanks for sharing, you inspire me.

well done, just what i need to inspire me i have the same amount to lose, and i just started 3 days ago..i thought that its is impossible, but seen how well u did will keep me on track :)

Amazing! Well done

They really are amazing pics!

Aaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg!

You just arent the same person! Fantastic! Well Done You! x

Wow!

The difference is amazing. Well done for losing so much - truly an inspiration to me.

Nicola x

Back