10 Stone (141lbs) Gone Pics.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

What an inspiration!

You look like a completly different person all together!!!!!!!

You must feel on top of the world :) Very well done missy :) :) :) :)

P.s ..... this forum is the best isnt it! :giggle:

:Dyou look amazing

wow, what an inspiration!!! :) xxx

Well, there aint many guys on here so I thought I would post! Ive been on LT for 7 days now and lost 1/2 stone. I will update my profile with the necessary later, but just wanted to show support to you. You look great!

you must be so proud well done xx

Just Joined

Hi Betsy

I just started the TFR three days ago and while I was oming on to read other peoples comments I never joined. You have inspired me to join. You look amazing whenever I feel like I might give up I am just going to log on and read your story and I am sure that will keep me on track. Fingers crossed I do half as well as you have done :)

wow, well done with all your hard work. You really are an inspiration

your picture has certainly given me and others hope and motivation, well done xx

Wowza!! You are amazing!!! I'm on day 5, struggled yesterday but seeing this has really motivated me!! Well done you!! You must be so proud of yourself :) xxx

Omg you were exactly the same weight that I am starting out now! That was the inspiration I needed to keep focused. You lost all of that in 27 weeks? Wow is all I can say I hope to have some willpower to keep going on this program

Back