10 stone, 1lb and -60" later, am now on refeed :-)

numbers

just thought you'd like to know...

to lose ten stone...

your body has burned up....

490,000 calories!

you would have to run for 722 1/2 hours to do that, so if you had followed the government advice and did 30 mins per day, i think that works out at 1445.4 days of running 30 mins a day...

well done! give your body a lovely soak in a luxury bath creme, and cover it in the best body butter you can find, it has performed a miracle and it deserves a pamper ;)

and so do you!

ps thats just under 4 years...

Hi,

Its all been said but I would just like to say thank you for sharing your journey. You have helped me tremendously since I joined the site. I've learnt from you that if you don't cheat you can lose a large amount of weight (I'm after 8st), it really can be done.

I have great respect for you, and you know how to have a laugh too. Enjoy your new life x

WOW!!! You are such an inspiration. 10 st 1lb in 25 weeks is fantastic going.

You have motivated me so much to lose the rest of my weight.

Thank you. xxxxx

Monsoon, you really are amazing! Very well done to you on your fantastic achievement. What an inspiration to us all. I am sure you'll do well on the maintainance programme too. Celebrate!

Well what can I say other than
ditto, ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,
ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto

Treat youself to something fabulous - as you are :)

I'm chocked! I've just been sat moaning how I really want food, not cos I'm hungry, I just miss eating...and then I read your post!

You are fantastic!! You are now as strong and beautiful on the outside as you clearly must be on the inside - your posts, more than anyones, are the ones that make we want to continue.

You should be made into the Face of LT - what an incredible inspiration.

Well done hun x

Awsome Monsoon, just AWESOME!!! Well done you, your a true insperation in every sence of the word:worthy::worthy::worthy:XXXXXXXX

Well done, absolutely awesome!! xx

You are an inspiration.
I was nearly in tears reading your thread, because a lot of what you wrote are my thoughts too, just never been brave enough to see them in print.
I just wish I am as strong willed as you and I get to my goal. You are FAB FAB FAB!!!:hug99: xx

Brilliant, fantastic a true inspiration to all well pleased for you. :happy096:

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost
week16 1lb lost on refeed

Thankyou so much for all your lovely kind comments, I really appreciate it all, I have had 2 evening meals now, yum! but very paranoid about weight gain!!!
T x

well done hun you must be so proud and you look great i only started on thursday but reading your post has inspired me even more.

moonsoon, i just wanted to say a very big CONGRATULATION to you on your weight loss journey and achievements.

Honestly i dont know how you did this for 25weeks but all i can say is that you are the most willpowered woman i have ever come across, i am still struggling to have this will power and determination to get to my target weight, i only have half of what you have lost to do and i am here struggling and thinking "why cant i just be like you" i know it will make me very happy to reach my target, i have decided to save your post and read it every time i feel like cheating and believe this will motivate me to want to reach my target!

All the best with your reefeed i hope you stay on here to keep encouraging us and for those that believe you cant maintain it after you have lost it you can be our proof.

Thank you very much for such a wonderful post.

Monsoon I salute your massive strength of character and amazing willpower.

This post made me cry like a little girl, I just feel so proud of your achievment and I know how wonderful this must be for you and your kids.

Enjoy the rest of your life you amazing woman xxx

Back