10 stone lost, 2 to go!!

congratulations on your fab loss. You look fantastic!! I have just started again after a hard few years ( wont go into that ). I hope you dont mind me asking but do you have a lot of loose skin or did it snap back? I already have a floppy horrible tummy from 5 babies and 2 c sections but worried about arms legs bum and stomach getting worse xx

Thanks willpower woman! Hope you're journey is going well. X

GMIC... Yes my arms aren't great to be honest but have tightened a lot in the past few months. For me it's the top of my thighs that are awful but I don't care as they can be hidden under clothing lol! I was really worried about the skin and to be honest it's not great but then id rather be slim with flabby skin than carrying 22 stone around with me! God I'm starving tonight... Off for more water!! Hope you're doing well so far xx

Hi lynsey
i have been reading your posts and just want to say how amazing you have done. I hope u don't mind me asking
you something You say you have done step 2 mostly and doing ss again for two weeks. I have 10lb to goal and I am on step 3 but stayed the same 1st wk then ate rubbish and now put on 3lb :eek: I really panic it won't come off if I stick to step 3 which realistically is silly as its only 1000 cal. Do u think ss would get the last bit of weight off even if our bmi is below 25??????

you look stunning in your convention dress x

Hi debs, I keep telling myself that if I shock my body with a sole source week then I'll lose half a stone easy... That used to work when I was heavier but now it doesn't really. I've been doing step 2 and sole source every other day and I'm struggling to lose this last bit of weight! Just watched the husband eat a dominos!!! Argh!!!!xx

Hi Hun. It's soooo much easier at the beginning isn't it. It's so nice watching the weight fall off. Now it's harder as its so slow. I really want these last 10lb off and start maintaining. Maybe sticking to step 3 like my consultants say is what we need to do. Our bodies need to get used to what it's doing. I found after a week in Vegas I went on ss and gawd knows how I didn't eat my hand off That week but I did loose so I guess it works however if we are hungry it must mean our bodies need food as we are at a healthy weight. When do u get weighed? I get weighed in Monday but I had an op on Monday for fertility and I am mega puffed out due to them filling me with gas. Not sure if I should go to wi as I have put on on my scales. Your going to the convention aren't u? Are laurence and Sharon your consultants. They are mine x

Wow this is amazing, I've just started CWP with similar amount of weight to loose and you give me hope and inspiration xx you look wonderful.

Hiya I have been having a good read. You really are an inspiration. Big big well done to you xx

wow - well done!! xxx

What an achievement! Very, very inspiring! And you look amazing! :wow:

How are you doing now? Did you manage to get below those last few pounds?

Very motivating Lynseys....well done!

Wow Lynseys you look amazing, I hope I can do as well as you have! I'm only on day 3 :)

Wow. You look AMAZING! I bet people that haven't seen you for a while won't even recognise you. 10 stones in 9 months? Absolutely fantastic. Well done you. I'm starting Cambridge on Monday and I've saved you in my motivation folder! Huge congratulations. x

I know this post was started a long time ago but how inspiring! Im starting tomorrow and I just hope that in 9 months time I can be in the same position to be posting my 10st loss!! xx

Amazing you look fab, bet people don't recognize you. Well done. I'm day 5 of ss+ have about 3 stone to lose, really hope I can do this

Back