10 stone to loose.

I dont know either but i will still do it with you if you like, we could do it on here until you are at fifty posts, wanna use some up playing word association? let me know here when you get back, ;)

Sorry hun had to see to the kids, i will go look to see where the word game thing is, i used up a lot of my 1st posts on it, i lost it though so i will go hunt it down and tell you back here, how'd the jaunt go?

Finally found it, its in chit chat. just scroll down and post a word connected to the last one posted. what kind of dog you got? :snoopyhouse: mine is a collie. :):kitty:

Not having the best of days, lost my job and have a nasty tummy bug so not eaten anything today, got some Acai berry from Holland and Barrett, probably just another fad that doesn't work but cant hurt so i will give it a try, listened to my paulmc cd a couple of times today, really like it, just going to have a browse now and see how everyone is doing.

Read all these posts with great interest, great support.
Hi Bizzylizzy,
you are so right, the support here is just great, i have a lot af weight to lose and meeting folk in the same boat and sharing your feelings with people who totally understand is just priceless, folk on here really genuinely care about each other.

Back