10 stone to loose.

I hope you can open your notifications okay now mspiggy?

so pleased to 'see' you in diary world :)

if our paths have crossed on the ayrshire coast in the summer..i would have been the one, sitting, sweltering in the heat with a jacket or CARDIGAN on!!!! :( and looking like a beetroot ready to faint!

meant to say, i too have read paul mckenna's book and had his cd. It unfortunately didn't work for me, but i think there is a lot of success with it! it is so confusing, he DOES indeed say eat only when you are hungry, and medically i've been told to eat 3 meals a day, as the body goes into starvation mode, and retains any excess fat!...unfortunately, personally i know that's true :(

Wishing you lots of luck on your weight loss journey, have a good evening :)

Hi RR, been really busy today, trip to casualty, my poor wee grandson got 3 stitches to his knee- fell off a swing, nearly 5 hours !
i know exactly what you mean, i hate the summer, not just because the heat half kills me, its the clothes never wear vest tops, and cant wear skirts because my thighs get too sore because i cant wear my usual bullet proof 90 denier black tights. I cant say for sure if the paulmc stuff will work for me so far so good but i always feel positive at the start of a diet, will be really good if it did help, but even if it doesnt i dont have a choice i absolutely do not want to look or feel the way i do now for the rest of my life which is probably gony be quite short if i dont do this thing, i want to be a size 18 by christmas, i really believe finding this forum is what i need to succeed, i know it probably sounds a bit naff but you really have made me see its possible so again thank you,
Anyway... Hows you tonight?

Ps.. yes i can get on to my profile now, and found the diary site, plan to start writing tonight, still really confused and frustrated with a lot of stuff i dont understand yet but i will get there. x

Hello mspiggy
i'm not too bad today apart from a horrible summer cold (cough, splutter etc :) ) aww hope wee one is okay, i reckon the a+e waiting times are doubled once the school holidays start! he'll have a wee scar to show off when he is older!
oh yes, the summer heat, i speak about it on my thread often! :)..chaffing thighs, covering up in intense heat!, red faced, needing to sit down at every opportunity, no vest tops etc for me either..though i do go a bit mad, and wear 3/4 length cotton trousers on some hot days :)
Talc or sudacream work well on sore, red raw thighs..ouch!!!!
I rarely tie my long hair back on hot days as it emphasizes my fat face and neck!!!!..aaargh, i can't live like that any longer, i dread the summer every year, i'm still carrying too much weight this summer..but NEXT YEAR!!!!! :)..vest tops and shorts here i come :)

How is your day going so far?

Oh yes RR, we will be a lovely sight in our daisy dukes !! me too with not tying my hair back, i do when im indoors, not as hot here today but i dont need to go outside today so thats good. Going to make some leek soup today but without the tin of baked beans in it, saw the recipe on here somewhere.

hey ladies i too sympahise with the heat - i hate it with a vengance lol
but i do wear vest tops and 3/4 length jeans or trousers, i look horrendous but hey am gonna look that fat in whatever i wear so may as well. i always tie my hair back , when i start to heat up and get the ribena berry face its my head that sweats i end up with my hair soaking it is absolutley mortifying. gonna put this in sep posts trying to get up to 50 lol

part 3 - even when i am getting ready to go out (which is not very often) i sweat like a pig the whole time! i dont know how u manage to sit in the heat with a cardy on i would pass out lol

Hi kelly (love the split posts to reach 50...good idea!)

I DO feel i'm going to pass out sometimes, i feel quite ill, but STILL do it, in my fuddled and fried mind, i 'think' by covering up...i don't show off my fat body hee hee...well really, i'm only drawing attention to myself even more! :D
It doesn't just stop at the cardi...SOMETIMES it is a denim jacket instead :eek:

we must all meet up next summer and stroll down sauchiehall street in our shorts!!! :)

Back