Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

10 stone to lose - 1st day tomorrow

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by kookiethekat, 24 May 2011 Social URL.

1. kookiethekat

kookiethekat Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.85%)
    Diet:
    Whole30/Paelo/Primal
    Hi all

Well I signed up to WW tonight. I have 10 stone to lose :cry: Can't believe I let myself get so big.

I just wanted to say hi really. I am also on the 5+boards on WW if anyone is from there

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kookiethekat

kookiethekat Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.85%)
    Diet:
    Whole30/Paelo/Primal
    First day went off without a hitch. Used all my points but didn't use any weeklies so I very happy

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

4. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    hello and welcome along :)

I too have a lot to lose. I have set mini goals as the bigger picture was too daunting.

I post in my diary on this site every day, it really keps me focused and everyone is so supportive. I have been 'changing my lifestyle' since feb and am so determined that the weight is going..and giving me back my life! The first page on my diary lists all the reasons why I need to lose the weight THIS time, it keeps me on track on 'wobbling' days :eek:

I look forward to chatting with you, keep posting, stay strong and stay on track!!! :)

when do you weigh in?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.