10 stone to lose!....3st 10lb left, target june 2012!

!mummyto3girls!

hi all. i did start a thread a while back and was doing really well losing weight but i got pregnant again and put some back on. i am now a mummy to 3 girls and a boy :D

anyways i started my diet on feb 1st and i weighed 17st2. ill be weighing myself every 4 weeks so first weigh in is 28th feb. im not expecting to lose much as i cant really exercise much as i had a csection 3 weeks ago. im not doing anything extreme, just cutting out the junk and when i can im going to exercise regularly as this has worked for me before.

the last time i weighed myself before pregnancy i was 19 stone and i changed my eating habits while pregnant so i was eating better foods and i lost weight while pregant and am now 17st2. i moved house too and the school run is over a mile so im walking at least 2 miles a day more. walking seems to work great for me, after my eldest daughtr was born i walked every day and ate healthily and i lost 5 stone in less than a year, probably not much more than 6 months.

anyway im rambling now. wish me luck and good luck to everybody x

good luck hun, you did well to lose weight while pregnant, something i never achieved!! I know how you feel after having a section, both my children were sections and it isnt easy getting back to normal after it!! You really have to mind yourself for a long time, they say it can take up 18 months for your body to completely get back to normal!!

Good luck! I had my first child, a boy, on 4th October last year and I started Slimming World 7th January this year. I started at 19 stones and 1 pound which was a pretty big shock to be honest but I am already down to 17 stones and 6 pounds so I've had some great results. I have set my first target at 12 stones and a pound so that's seven stones I need to lose. It sounds really overwhelming and daunting but it's got to be done, one way or the other!! x

thought id update. ive lost 8lbs so far. been working out on the wii and its really helped. i know its not much but its better than nothing and im quite pleased :D

pfft thats not nothing. well done!

well done!!

thank you :) im down to 228lb today. my first goal is to get to under 200lb so im very excited. ive got loads of walking to do next week so hopefully ill loser another cpl lbs next week.

Last edited:
thank you hun, you are doing really well too, youve already met 3 of your goals! it wont be long until youve got another few marked off. im wearing a size 20 top today, i usually wear a 22 or a 24 for a lil extra room. my trousers were literally falling down too so in a smaller size trousers too, i think they are a 20 too. havent weighed myself today, think ill weigh in tomorrow. it motivates me a lil more every time i see im a lb down :)

omg rach i just noticed youve lost 62lb since january! that is AMAZING. well done. before id only noticed you'd met the 3 goals listed then i had a proper look. seriously hun well done!

Back