10 stone to lose!....3st 10lb left, target june 2012!

Just had a read through your diary, you're doing a great job with all losses', keep up the good work and you will be at your target before you know it! :) xx

Had a good week, stuck to it all pretty well but the scales are showing a 2lb gain :(

You shouldn't weigh yourself before your actual weigh-in day hun, I know it's hard sometimes to resist! Good luck for your actual weigh in! x

pipaluk you are so right i just cant help it lol, serial weigher!!

Sign language is great to learn, one of my best friends growing up - all her family were deaf, her mum, dad and brother!! She used to learn me bits of it, not easy but well worth it if you can learn it!!

pipaluk you are so right i just cant help it lol, serial weigher!!

It must be contagious because I've caught it! I woke up this morning and stood on the scales, and about 1 hour ago I just stood on the bloody things again.

How's it going mummyto3? :)

I am new to Slimming World and I am surprised with how much you can eat, it's great - My other half keeps winding me up by going 'are you sure you joined a diet class and not a get fat class' :p Just had to have a little check to make sure I am on track, I get weighed on Thursday and it feels ages away.. I am getting impatient lol :)

my week is going good thanks. had college today, only 2 weeks left and i get my level 1 certificate then on to level 2! havent got a clue where i am weight wise as the wii wont read discs so cant weigh myself :( ive never been to a slimming club, too much commitment haha id end up not going for weeks on end lol im surprised ive made it to college every week lol. how bout u?

My weigh still weighs me, when you go into the wii fit, just cant do any of the exercises!! Do you have a boots near you or anywhere with a weighing machine? i refuse to go to slimming clubs!! My weeks been really good, thank god lol., i needed it. weigh day tomorrow!!

How many weeks do you have to do to get each certificate??

this certificate is eight weeks, im not sure about the others but theyre prob 8 weeks too. yeh my wii works but it wont read discs so i cant get on wii fit to weigh myself

getting lots of exercise this week as the car failed its mot. walking faith to and from school which is 4 miles a day and Oscar in the evening which is a mile so roughly 5 miles a day want to start taking oscar out in the afternoon and running in the evening. i really really want an exercise bike but there's just not enough room :( maybe when the kids' bedroom is finished and i boot them out of my room i could get one to keep up there. thinking of joining the gym but it's a lot of money for the amount of time i;ll get to go, doubt i'll be able to go that much as mum has to have the kids while i'm out. haven't weighed in for absolutely ages either, bout a month. car should be fixed tomorrow though. got the parts i need today so hopefully it'll pass the next mot.

Back