10 stone to lose!....3st 10lb left, target june 2012!

Yeah, the way I see it if I liked a girl then the kids are part of the package.

yeah that's true! i guess it could bea bit awkward if the dad actually sees them too, not that i have that problem, my kids' dad hasnt seen them for 2 years, hes never even seen wyatt. its hard coz theres so much stuff that reminds faith of him and shes always asking why he left :( i want to move, out of essex but id have to leave my mum behind

Would be hard to move away from your mum, if you do I think you should move to my neck of the woods :D

ive never even heard of burton on trent, where is it? yeh if i leave then mum wont be able to afford the rent so she'll have to leave her house and she loves it here. i hate southend, want to be somewhere quieter with more greenery. cornwall would be awesome, my dad and step mum are moving there this year

Burton is in the midlands, I live in a village near loads of fields about 10 mile from Derby. would love to live in Cornwall.

Got to go and pick me mates kids up from school now, hope you have a good rest of the day :)

I just have :D

Day is ok apart from the horrid weather.

How are you today?

not bad ta, in a good mood because of the 2lb loss and the twins are doing well with their potty training so cant complain! weather isnt too bad here, its cold but not raining like it was yesterday, im just hoping it doesnt ice up tonight or ill b late for college again lol

haha typical. It's been pissin down here, got drenched when I went for a walk.

yeh i get soaked when i take oscar out, hes a nightmare for jumping in puddles. hes worse than the kids lol hes eyeing up my cheese roll atm haha watched a good prog last night, was about an american guy who was 650lb and went down to about 230lb without surgery! i was like woah!!

Love programes like that gives me hope it's achivable especially when I first started it.

Your dog sounds nothing like mine, dosn't like gettting wet and because I've had him upstairs at night he cries to get under the covers lol.

lol he cries to get under the covers?? lol thats so funny. oscar has claimed our 2 seater sofa, if anyone sits on it he squeezes behind them and pushes them off haha

yeah he's well mardy, loves being under the cover :D

mine do that trick of getting behind you as well.

omg ive been sorting out the kids' room to decorate it, ive taken the trampoline apart and the bed and was just putting the ladders up to go in the loft. i nealy died! the ladders are those bendy ones that go into all different shapes for different jobs, surprised i didnt go down the bloody stairs lol oscarsbeen a nightmare today. my mums friend keeps bringing his dog round, think hes a staffxboxer and he is the loveliest dog ever but oscar gets so excited he starts wrecking the place. bloody nightmare. hes got to get rid of the dog :( im tempted to keep him, i cant bear the thought of him going to strangers :'(

Back