10 stone to lose, and desperate to succeed

Hey Kate!!!

Good luck with you slimming world journey!! If you stick to it,you'll be dropping pounds faster than fast, and you will enjoy it too!!!:)

Let uas know how you get on, bye:)

Hi Kate I only just found this thread! Why not join in the May challenge in the Slimming World section, focussing on the smaller goals can make it easier than the scary big picture! Good luck with it, you are doing really well so far x

Hi Katie,
I lost 2 stone last summer on slimming world and now i've put 1 stone back on :(
i really need to lose around 10 stone too so i'm joining slimming world again this thursday.
maybe we could be weightloss buddies? as we have the same to lose?!
I'm 19.
:)

Bekki, well done for losing the weight before and for rejoining. I find summer the worse for losing as there are holidays, BBQ's, ice cream etc so stick at it after this summer and into the winter and the results should be a lot better.
Welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing how you both do x

Hi Katie,
I lost 2 stone last summer on slimming world and now i've put 1 stone back on :(
i really need to lose around 10 stone too so i'm joining slimming world again this thursday.
maybe we could be weightloss buddies? as we have the same to lose?!
I'm 19.
:)

I'd love to have you as my weightloss buddy! :D I'll cheer you on if you cheer me on! :party0011:

Thanks for your support everyone.. love checking on here to see new messages and encouragement. Not had a great day today.. think I've gone a bit over my syns without realising but my mind-target is to not throw the towel in after one bad day, and to remind myself that it's only one tiny blip. Working so far!

Don't forget to have a look around the SW forum on here and join in the challenges etc

Back