10 week challenge....points all the way

Weston

Hiya. u may or may not have seen my introduction post but here goes...again. I am nearly a stone and a half away from target, and after successfully losing 8 stone on the points plan last year, i have been a bit complacent and the scales have not been too kind to me in the last few weeks. So i have figured, if i stick to plan and lose a healthy 2lb a week, then boom i'm there. Anyway, i am going to weigh in on Friday mornings and today i am posting my days diet diary a bit early because i have planned what i am going to eat so i have to stick to it now haha.

WEEK ONE: DAY ONE

Breakfast: Hightlights hot chocolate (it was cold out): 0.5
30g Special K: 1.5
1/4 pt skimmed milk: 0.5

Lunch: Tesco Light Choice Wrap: 2.5
Slice of ham: 0.5
Tesco light choice cheese slice: 1
1 tbsp tesco light choice salad cream: 0.5
Weight Watchers fromage frais: 0.5
small box of raisins: 0.5

Snack: Pitta bread: 2
60g tesco light choice cottage cheese with pesto: 1
Sugar free jelly: 0

Dinner: Tesco chicken kiev: 7
Salad: 0

Exercise: Body attack class
Body pump
Body combat

(i do exercise loads and believe me 12 of those bonus points will be eaten on friday night)

18 pts used

hiya, good luck... are you doing pp or old points system??... i started off at 154lbs i am now 142lbs i wanna get down to about 130-133...so i have about the same near enough to loose as you, im sure you will do fine :)

Hi and welcome Weston ...good luck with your journey x

Hey Weston, i weigh in Friday mornings too :) and another dicover-er :D, looking forward to following your journey!

Where in Manchester are you from? I'm from manc too :) xx

Hey Weston! I'm here to follow aswell, like Nicola I'm also a discovery girl and WI Friday morning:) there are a few of us here! Best if luck and we'll all be here through the good and bad hunnie xx

Back