10 week challenge

wigglyworm

Silver Member
well here i am trying AGAIN!!!but this time i will succeed i have done slimming world its just not strict enough and start believing i can eat everything LOL :eek:i tryed exante lost over a stone,i have put a few lbs back but managed to maintain the rest.With exante i only liked the banana shakes and thats not enough variety so i ordered a taster pack of slim and save and loved it :) so i have ordered a months supply and i have to stick to it :)my ten week challenge is to loose 2 stone i no i can do it my minds in the right place,im going to carribean beginning of oct and this time i will not hide from the camera and cover myself up constantly i want memorys and i want to enjoy it so here goes!!!!! :D

today as gone good so far managed 2 litres off water :eek:so constantly on the loo!!!and i have tryed my new smoothie to go maker wooo i love it so easy to use im going to have a shake this evening i think then will go to bed early to stop temptation :)x

Hi Wigglyworm
I too was on slimming world but the constant 3lb off 1lb on was demoralizing. Swapped to s&s and having great weight loses now.
I'm going away in7wks so I'll be checking in to see how you're getting on. And we can try and keep each other on the straight and narrow. Good luck xx

Hi Wigglyworm
I too was on slimming world but the constant 3lb off 1lb on was demoralizing. Swapped to s&s and having great weight loses now.
I'm going away in7wks so I'll be checking in to see how you're getting on. And we can try and keep each other on the straight and narrow. Good luck xx

hey scouse thanks for popping by :bighug:had a great day got major headache so think its bed time you have done fab hun :) just think how much better we will feel for it bring on the holiday challenge :D xx

day 3 feeling good hoped on the scales for a boost and 4lb down :) not feeling hungry just got headaches but that could be working on the comp:cry: That 4lb has given me a massive boost if i could hit the 14s next week il be over the moon the 15s have haunted me :( lol,well its raining here grr what happend to summer?so looks like plenty of housework and indoor excercise hope everyone has a good day xx

Just up your water and the headache will ease. On a brighter note you're now in ketosis and burning the fat cells so bring it on I say x x

day 4 started off on a bad foot woke up been really sick and shaking managed a cuppa with a sugar in and the shaking stopped so hopefully its passed,im going to have chicken salad for dinner i cooked a whole chicked yesterday and stripped it down so will be good for a couple of days :)had another peak at scales (bad i no) 6lb off since sunday wish it would keep coming off at that pace :Dhad my new dvd through today the 30 day shred so im going start using that to see if i can tone up a bit,my bingo wings are horrible i hate them just cant seem to tone them any ideas?i have some weights but no luck so far hope everyone has a great day x

day 5 :) feeling good positive very strong minded,managed to squeeze into a 14/16 trousers last night yay if thats not motivation i dont no what is :) 2lb more and il be in the 14 stones very happy these 15s have haunted me since may,its a lovely day so may go for a walk after work.May also try the 30 day shred dvd i got yesterday,hope everyone has a fab day x

friday already this week has flown still in the zone woop :) the scales seem stuck on 15.2 im going try not to weigh till sunday and hope il be suprised :rolleyes: im going to up my excercise today finish work at 6 so im hoping its dry to go for a walk,found some excercises to destroy these horrid bingo wings lol so heres hoping toodles for now :px

Ohhh Wigglyworm I'm sure you'll be down in the 14's by weigh-in
Get drinking the water and you'll be there I'm certain.
Looking forward to hearing all about it x x

Ohhh I don't have a diary as such I just ramble on :)
See threads started by Scousemouse and I'm there x x

weigh in day lost 9lb :) not in the 14s but the only way from here is down and thats where im going :Dso the next time i weigh in il be in the 14s had loads of compliments that spurs me on :) iv also gone from a size 18 to a 14/16 im hoping i can be in a 12/14 by holidays im just so excited now and so determined xx

Well done wigglyworm I'm made up for you that's a great loss.
When you get the compliments it doesn't half encourage you to carry on x x

Hi hun your doing great

Hope your weekends gone ok

I always find I get stuck towards the bottom if each stone bracket then suddenly it just tips down overnight!! Stay off scales and it will move

Xx

thanks ladies im really happy with the loss and cant wait get out of the 15s :) been to my mums today resisted a roast:eek:whille they ate theres i had some cabbage and pork lol no gravy so im happy with that only had a shake and that today so not much if any damage,hope you all had a good day xx

Hey there, well done so far your doing great and well done on ur loss!! And well done again for resisting the roast, youve got it in the bag ;)

have a lovely day xx

morning all :) another great day yesterday just got back from my driving lesson and my instructor says i cant believe how much thinner you look from last week lol to be honest my trousers werent moving then over night they just dropped,Im so pleased and really spurred me on :) i walked 5 miles yesterday im usually sat on my backside working so a good walk will boost my loses i hope,anyway enough rambling better go to work have a great day mini mins :)xx

Well done hun thats brilliant! This diet really does work quickly showing losses physically! And well done on the 5 mile walk wow :O i cant do anything on this diet i never have enough energy!! xx

Well done hun thats brilliant! This diet really does work quickly showing losses physically! And well done on the 5 mile walk wow :O i cant do anything on this diet i never have enough energy!! xx

thanks stef im trying to do excercise as im so lazy lol my mums on exante so were trying to support each other we just planned another walk tomorrow if it doesnt rain lol,have you tryed the 30 day shred dvd it kills me i only did the start workout and nearly died :rolleyes:
xx

Back