10 week challenge

i thought i might try to add my food on if i remember daily just for my own reference and if meal idea's help others :)

so far today

1 bar for breakfast,1 litre of water,2 cups of tea,lunch i had 1 green pepper halfed and baked in the oven and filled with spicy spag pack.

for dinner i plan to have 100g of pork or chicken breast with mac cheese pack and 1 litre of water.

Awe that's brill u can both support each other :)
Oh he'll no I havnt done the shred haha I have been saying for along time Oh yeah I'll do it soon... But I don't like being in agony haha!

Ohhhh that stuffed pepper sounds good!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

the pepper is lovely i dont like peppers but i thought i would make the most out of my 'allowed vegs' so i tryed it and loved it:D

I love peppers so I will sooo love that!! Although I had a funny turn last night with the spag bol pack, I ordered the wrong one and it didn't agree with me so going to order the other one!!

How long did u put the pepper in the oven for and what degrees? Xxx

i put it in for 15 mins just keep checking it and 180 degrees i spray with fri light first xx

Thanks will Deffo have that soon!!!

Xxxx

Hi ladies,

Well done on the loss, I'm starting the slim and save diet tomorrow, would you mind if I joined you on your conquest?

N x

Hi ladies,

Well done on the loss, I'm starting the slim and save diet tomorrow, would you mind if I joined you on your conquest?

N x

Hi and welcome
Good luck getting started just remember the water water water x x

Hi ladies,

N x

Welcome hun and good luck on your journey :) I would deffo recommend making yourself a diary :D it really helps, Mines about 100 pages long haha xx

Good morning,

Thank you! :) so far so good, I always feel silly writing a diary but see the benefits in the long run.

Where abouts in Manchester/Liverpool are you from? Im a northern gal who moved south 3 years ago, from clitheroe but lived in Manchester went to uni there too :) lived in the cr for a year then moved to Ashton -under-Lyne :)

I get married in 8 weeks, this is my last attempt to kick start my diet lol been trying for the past 2 months but haven't had the mind set, youngest is now 6 months old, hopefully this is the kick start I've been looking for x

morning all woke up with huge amount of energy i have done the shred dvd cleaned straight through and now bored its only 11am lol im going to go make a shake and plan todays meals have a good day mini mins :)

Want2bme said:
Good morning,

Thank you! :) so far so good, I always feel silly writing a diary but see the benefits in the long run.

Where abouts in Manchester/Liverpool are you from? Im a northern gal who moved south 3 years ago, from clitheroe but lived in Manchester went to uni there too :) lived in the cr for a year then moved to Ashton -under-Lyne :)

I get married in 8 weeks, this is my last attempt to kick start my diet lol been trying for the past 2 months but haven't had the mind set, youngest is now 6 months old, hopefully this is the kick start I've been looking for x
Do u have a diary on here?? I need to find it if so :) it really helps! I just talk aload of crap be honest ha.
I'm from Wigan, I between Manc and Liverpool :D

Ohhhh how exciting!! I'm getting married abroad next yr so that was my push!! Xxx

wigglyworm said:
morning all woke up with huge amount of energy i have done the shred dvd cleaned straight through and now bored its only 11am lol im going to go make a shake and plan todays meals have a good day mini mins :)
morning chick, oh wow brilliant on the energy from!! Good old ketosi :D have a great day xxx

:) now you have lost 4 stone, do you look completely different? have you done all that on SandS?

How do you feel and whEn you look in the mirror now? I'm looking forward to being where you are, I always thought I was massive at 11 1/2 stone but in reality I wasn't that big, funny isn't it how no matter what size you are, there is always something bad about you that you wish you could change, xx

Oh yeah we are! I couldnt see ur stats cos ive been on my phone. I used to love being so small, but not since ive been losing weight, i carry it so rubbish its annoying, even thouhg im down 4 stone theres still so much fat i need to be gone!! I think i will always never be happy with the way i look lol

Lost 3.5 of it on s&s and the other 6lb on ww and juddd :) xx

morning feeling a bit depressed today :( lol weighed myself and scales are stuck on 15 stone,i have worked hard since sunday so if they dont move by sunday il be davastated :cry: right on with today its lovely out so really need to go for a walk going to have shake soon and fill up on water have a good day mini mins:)

Have been feeling the same as my scales aren't moving but having done this before I know they will by the end of the week, so dont be disheartened it will happen just stick at it, have a fab day x

Have been feeling the same as my scales aren't moving but having done this before I know they will by the end of the week, so dont be disheartened it will happen just stick at it, have a fab day x

fingers crossed for us both cable :)xx

Hello ladies,

How was your day? Well..... We got lost in the woods, 3 hours later ...... Omgoodness sooooo tired, did it with a buggy in trekking conditions, ended up on a horseriding route and then a bridal way...... Found a road, walked the wrong way and doubled back.....think I've Burned all my calories today... Whoops..... Little walk we said??

On the plus side I've been so worried with being lost I haven't thought about food lol

Whats everyone been up to?

Dont worry about the scales, just because you haven't lost doesn't mean you haven't lost fat, you can stay the same weight, if your ex resizing you build muscle and lose fat ........ So you probably have lost, don't feel demoralised, you can always invest in some of those scales that tell you body fat, water etc etc, I have some and I'd never swap them, you can get some for around £50 well worth it, I got mine for my birthday!

Well I'm off to treatmy nettle stings ouch ...... Xx

That's true, before when I did this the weeks i didn't lose much i still.lost inches.

Hello ladies,

How was your day? Well..... We got lost in the woods, 3 hours later ...... Omgoodness sooooo tired, did it with a buggy in trekking conditions, ended up on a horseriding route and then a bridal way...... Found a road, walked the wrong way and doubled back.....think I've Burned all my calories today... Whoops..... Little walk we said??

On the plus side I've been so worried with being lost I haven't thought about food lol

Whats everyone been up to?

Dont worry about the scales, just because you haven't lost doesn't mean you haven't lost fat, you can stay the same weight, if your ex resizing you build muscle and lose fat ........ So you probably have lost, don't feel demoralised, you can always invest in some of those scales that tell you body fat, water etc etc, I have some and I'd never swap them, you can get some for around £50 well worth it, I got mine for my birthday!

Well I'm off to treatmy nettle stings ouch ...... Xx

oh no bless you thats something i would do lol just think of all them calories you have burnt :) i will look into them scales thanks xxx

Back