10 week challenge

Yep that's definitely the best day Serena! Thanks for that I'd best keep on posting :)

Wonder if I'll lose anything Friday morning or if my body will be all out of whack from my illness?!

Good luck for this challenge everyone!

Fingers crossed you'll still see a loss on Friday!x

I've gained weight not done the diet at all I'm starting again on Monday

On a brighter note It's my birthday today and got engaged to my boyfriend today :)

I've gained weight not done the diet at all I'm starting again on Monday

On a brighter note It's my birthday today and got engaged to my boyfriend today :)

Awww happy birthday! How old are you? And congratulations on the engagement xx

Congratulations on your engagement Rosie!
It's great to see such fab losses appearing on the list! Well done everyone... we all know this ain't easy!!

Congratulations Rosie! And happy birthday! :) I'm 23 but ill be 24 in September!

I had a sneaky peak this morning and its looking good for tomorrow! Just need to have a good day now!

Our scales have run out of battery! They told me today what I am but not in lbs so I can't see if I've lost another half or not. Very annoying. Hopefully will be able to weigh in properly tomorrow, I'll find some batteries. Either way I've met my 1.5 target, just think I may have actually done 2.5 so am eager to get the scales working!

Congrats Rosie and happy birthday! Good to see some losses, hoping to get around 2lbs off myself tomorrow xx

Happy Birthday Rosie and HUGE congrats on getting engaged!

Bring on the Friday WI Crew....l! X

Good luck to us (and any other Friday weighers!) tomorrow!

I may not be able to post straight away as I'm starting volunteer work in an A&E department tomorrow morning but I'll let you know how I got on tomorrow afternoon probably :)

Good luck to us (and any other Friday weighers!) tomorrow!

I may not be able to post straight away as I'm starting volunteer work in an A&E department tomorrow morning but I'll let you know how I got on tomorrow afternoon probably :)

Look forward to it :) Volunteering in A&E, that sounds brave! X

It's to get experience for nursing Serena, I'm so excited to go!

Well turns out I'm one of those people who needs to eat food to lose weight (which I shouldn't complain about!) as I only lost 1lb today! I only had 23 of my weeklies and Tuesday to yesterday I ate about 2/3rds of my daily points. Nevermind, the main thing is that it's not a gain! Good luck Serena and everyone else xx

Well Done mrs-s and Cherry Cola :) x

Rosie- 1 stone 1/2 pound to lose-0lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Snugglepuss 11lb to lose -3lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Serena 9 pound to lose-2lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Samsdoingit- 14lb to lose-0lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Vicky- 21 pound to lose-4lb lost so far (Wednesday WI)
Ununpent- 9 pound to lose-0lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Alipally - 18.5lb to lose-5.5lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Sarah -10lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Tuesday WI)
Fruitandcoffee- 13.5lb to lose-1.5lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Clover89- 21lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Linzmain - 20lbs to lose - 0lb lost so far (Saturday WI)
KellyS111- 9.5lb to lose -4.5lb lost so far (Tuesday WI)
mrs-s-9lb to lose-3lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Allure_-21lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Wednesday WI)
Cherry Cola-13.5lbs to lose-1lb so far (Friday WI)

Lost 1lb :( so disappointed. I think it's because I had gained a bit at Warwick so I was losing back down from that again. Oh well, onwards and downwards next week! Also going to try to eat more/use some weeklies this week and I'm starting at a new gym which should help x

Lost 1lb :( so disappointed. I think it's because I had gained a bit at Warwick so I was losing back down from that again. Oh well, onwards and downwards next week! Also going to try to eat more/use some weeklies this week and I'm starting at a new gym which should help x

Hey you. Don't be disheartened. Just think if you "only" lost 1lb every week. You could for example still lose nearly two stone in 6 months

X

Hey you. Don't be disheartened. Just think if you "only" lost 1lb every week. You could for example still lose nearly two stone in 6 months

X

I know, thanks sweet :( I think it's just a bit disheartening as I haven't had a big first loss at all. But maybe it'll catch up next week? Here's hoping xx

You've still lost weight Hun! It's better than putting it on! Well done :) xxx

Just realised that the last weigh in will be the week before my birthday! So hoping I will do it and I will feel good on my birthday then! :)

Back