10 week challenge

Yes you probably will.

Are you eating all your dailies? Are you counting everything?

X

Not always all of the dailies, I find it hard sometimes because I snack on fruit so if I have 2pp left I just ignore it and have an apple or something. And yeah I am counting everything religiously (except the two days I had at Warwick). I ate junk for two days and came home having gained 1.5lbs of bloat or whatever so I had to come back down from that, so that's probably why I only lost 1lb this week. I won't be doing that this week so it should hopefully be ok! xx

Updating myself and Fruitandcoffee :) x

Rosie- 1 stone 1/2 pound to lose-0lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Snugglepuss- 11lb to lose -3lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Serena- 7 pound to lose-4lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Samsdoingit- 14lb to lose-0lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Vicky- 21 pound to lose-4lb lost so far (Wednesday WI)
Ununpent- 9 pound to lose-0lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Alipally - 18.5lb to lose-5.5lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Sarah -10lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Tuesday WI)
Fruitandcoffee- 12.5 to lose-2.5lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Clover89- 21lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Linzmain - 20lbs to lose - 0lb lost so far (Saturday WI)
KellyS111- 9.5lb to lose -4.5lb lost so far (Tuesday WI)
mrs-s-9lb to lose-3lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Allure_-21lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Wednesday WI)
Cherry Cola-13.5lbs to lose-1lb so far (Friday WI)

Great to see all the great losses! I decided not to weigh in this week and I'm going to try lot to weigh for the next 3 either! So I will post my 4 weekly result on 6th August ( if I can stay off the scales that long lol ) xx

Great to see all the great losses! I decided not to weigh in this week and I'm going to try lot to weigh for the next 3 either! So I will post my 4 weekly result on 6th August ( if I can stay off the scales that long lol ) xx

Sounds like a plan :) x

Ooh I don't think I could wait all that time, a week is long enough to weigh in lol, well done Serena :)

Ooh I don't think I could wait all that time, a week is long enough to weigh in lol, well done Serena :)

I'm with you! When I was going to miss a WI I just weighed a day early, couldn't be missing my WI! X

My personal goals this week are to eat all my weeklies and do at least 5 hours of cardio :) thought I'd experiment. I wil be earning AP so I can afford to eat my weeklies.

I don't get the science behind it though as I ate around 1900-2000 calories today as I used some weeklies. This must be maintenance for me so I don't see how I will have a deficit if I use them all, really :/

My personal goals this week are to eat all my weeklies and do at least 5 hours of cardio :) thought I'd experiment. I wil be earning AP so I can afford to eat my weeklies.

I don't get the science behind it though as I ate around 1900-2000 calories today as I used some weeklies. This must be maintenance for me so I don't see how I will have a deficit if I use them all, really :/

Millions of People do WW so it must work somehow, I don't know how but it does lol...sometimes I think I eat more on WW than I did before but it must just be a psychological thing! X

Millions of People do WW so it must work somehow, I don't know how but it does lol...sometimes I think I eat more on WW than I did before but it must just be a psychological thing! X

Oddly, I stepped on the scales today and was exactly the same as yesterday even after a take away..I guess we don't have maintenance days every day on WW because there aren't enough weeklies to have a Chinese every single day! I'm very impatient, will have to wait and see x

Im pretty sure there will be no lose for me on Tues. TOM is here. I had a night out with the school mum's last night. We went to a ladies night. I had about 8 vodkas and a buffet style dinner. But it was far from healthy. I didn't go overboard but allocated the rest of weeklies which was 30. Its so hard to judge.

I'm also really down at the moment. Some of its down to TOM but it's not just that. I'm really struggling with everything at mo. Funnily enough not with food.

:(

Im pretty sure there will be no lose for me on Tues. TOM is here. I had a night out with the school mum's last night. We went to a ladies night. I had about 8 vodkas and a buffet style dinner. But it was far from healthy. I didn't go overboard but allocated the rest of weeklies which was 30. Its so hard to judge.

I'm also really down at the moment. Some of its down to TOM but it's not just that. I'm really struggling with everything at mo. Funnily enough not with food.

:(

Hey Sweetie, Just to say whatever the result on Tuesday, Auntie Flo has a lot to answer for and once she's gone the following week, you'll be sure to have a good loss. X

I don't think I'll be having a loss either this week, I've gained 2/3lbs and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere :( x

I don't think I'll be having a loss either this week, I've gained 2/3lbs and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere :( x

That'll go down the pan literally ;-) x

Congratulations Rosie :)

I'm only .5lb down this week but I guess its better than nothing, I had a really good week as well but it was hubsters b'day on sat and I had a baby shower on sunday.
Must.Try.Harder!!

I'm out for a curry on Saturday and I've opted for a king prawn one (NEVER had a fishy curry) so I will try!!

Rosie- 1 stone 1/2 pound to lose-0lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Snugglepuss- 10.5lb to lose -3.5lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Serena- 7 pound to lose-4lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Samsdoingit- 14lb to lose-0lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Vicky- 21 pound to lose-4lb lost so far (Wednesday WI)
Ununpent- 9 pound to lose-0lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Alipally - 18.5lb to lose-5.5lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Sarah -10lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Tuesday WI)
Fruitandcoffee- 12.5 to lose-2.5lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Clover89- 21lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Linzmain - 20lbs to lose - 0lb lost so far (Saturday WI)
KellyS111- 9.5lb to lose -4.5lb lost so far (Tuesday WI)
mrs-s-9lb to lose-3lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Allure_-21lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Wednesday WI)
Cherry Cola-13.5lbs to lose-1lb so far (Friday WI)

Back