10 week challenge

The way I look at it is the longer you put it off the more you'll put on! That's the case with me anyway lol, good luck Rosie x

Can i join you please, i would like to lose 14lbs and a challenge always helps to keep me motivated.

Rosie- 1 stone 1/2 pound to lose-0lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Snugglepuss- 11lb to lose -3lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Serena- 7 pound to lose-4lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Samsdoingit- 14lb to lose-0lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Vicky- 21 pound to lose-4lb lost so far (Wednesday WI)
Ununpent- 9 pound to lose-0lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Alipally - 18.5lb to lose-5.5lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Sarah -10lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Tuesday WI)
Fruitandcoffee- 12.5 to lose-2.5lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Clover89- 21lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Linzmain - 20lbs to lose - 0lb lost so far (Saturday WI)
KellyS111- 9.5lb to lose -4.5lb lost so far (Tuesday WI)
mrs-s-9lb to lose-3lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Allure_-21lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Wednesday WI)
Cherry Cola-13.5lbs to lose-1lb so far (Friday WI)
Need2diet -14lbs to lose -2.5lbs so far (Monday WI)

Can I join too? Want to lose 14lbs (got loads more to go) ... Wi on saturdays.

Can i join you please, i would like to lose 14lbs and a challenge always helps to keep me motivated.

MissSmileyBrunette - 14lb to lose -0lb so far ( Saturday WI )

Welcome hun and good luck

TOTM so I stayed the same this week. But I'm cool with that. Roll on next week WI.

MissSmileyBrunette - 14lb to lose -0lb so far ( Saturday WI )

Doesn't look like I'll have a loss either, it's Tuesday and I'm exactly the same :( going to low carb until Friday and exercise 2/3 times for an hour to hopefully lose a pound or something. I reckon it's the fact that I've used over half my weeklies AND let my points go up to 29. Going to put them down to 27, no more weeklies, low carb and 3 hours of cardio before Friday. Wanted to lose 2lbs this week :( now I'll be happy with 1lb off, eurgh.

Doesn't look like I'll have a loss either, it's Tuesday and I'm exactly the same :( going to low carb until Friday and exercise 2/3 times for an hour to hopefully lose a pound or something. I reckon it's the fact that I've used over half my weeklies AND let my points go up to 29. Going to put them down to 27, no more weeklies, low carb and 3 hours of cardio before Friday. Wanted to lose 2lbs this week :( now I'll be happy with 1lb off, eurgh.

Still got ages till Friday, don't be getting disheartened already! How's everyone else getting on? X

I've got about 2 left just really not hungry x

I guess u shouldn't eat them for the sake of it, I always have a time out when I have 2 left. X

Yea its my first week back and Ive not been eating all my dailies ... Not depriving myself either. Had all dailies today but it's all good. Went swimming today and was hungry after. Got loads to lose

Yea its my first week back and Ive not been eating all my dailies ... Not depriving myself either. Had all dailies today but it's all good. Went swimming today and was hungry after. Got loads to lose

Yey for going Swimming and using your dailies :) Did you do WW before? Do you have a diary on here? X

Hiya. Thank you. Yes I have done WW before. Got quite a lot of weight to shift though so need to stick to it. At least I know with WW its liveable ... Can eat out etc. I did a very low cal diet earlier this year and had a diary for that. Considering one for ww ... Am tracking though ... So far so good.

Hiya. Thank you. Yes I have done WW before. Got quite a lot of weight to shift though so need to stick to it. At least I know with WW its liveable ... Can eat out etc. I did a very low cal diet earlier this year and had a diary for that. Considering one for ww ... Am tracking though ... So far so good.

You should definitely do a diary :) I love reading them! WW is fab for sticking to, I've done 9 and a half weeks and not gone off track once, normally I'd of cheated loads by now on other diets! X

Sorry guys can't update the list as I've not been able to get to a computer this week.... On the plus side I've list 3lb this week!! Yay me! So that leaves me with 16 to go in 8 weeks... Challenging, but achievable!
Congrats to all this weeks' losers!

Back