10 week challenge

Hiya :) thank you, I fell off the wagon for about half the week and then managed to get back on. Also realised my TOTM is due Monday which hasn't helped! It's yummy isn't it, 0pp as well :) hope your holiday has been good x

Do they do many other flavours in SF? That branch only had the Caramel one.x

Do they do many other flavours in SF? That branch only had the Caramel one.x

Yeah they do vanilla and hazelnut too! Sometimes Costa is a bit rubbish, unless it's a huge shop (like one in central London) they will only stock SF caramel. But Starbucks always have those three in SF if that helps :) can you tell I drink too much coffee?! I buy the syrup online now though, costs about a tenner a bottle but a single coffee costs me £3 so it's more cost effective in the long run x

Yeah they do vanilla and hazelnut too! Sometimes Costa is a bit rubbish, unless it's a huge shop (like one in central London) they will only stock SF caramel. But Starbucks always have those three in SF if that helps :) can you tell I drink too much coffee?! I buy the syrup online now though, costs about a tenner a bottle but a single coffee costs me £3 so it's more cost effective in the long run x

I'm gonna be keeping my eyes peeled! We don't have many Starbucks near me :-( They are mainly Costa, Costa are taking over the world!!! X

I'm gonna be keeping my eyes peeled! We don't have many Starbucks near me :-( They are mainly Costa, Costa are taking over the world!!! X

Oh that's a shame! I do prefer Costa coffee though, Starbucks don't use as many shots per coffee as Costa so it's a bit weak. I used to work on a Costa concession in Virgin Active :) but yeah Costa is everywhere, they even sell it in pubs now! x

Oh that's a shame! I do prefer Costa coffee though, Starbucks don't use as many shots per coffee as Costa so it's a bit weak. I used to work on a Costa concession in Virgin Active :) but yeah Costa is everywhere, they even sell it in pubs now! x

And Petrol Stations! I never have it tho as they don't have red milk ever! X

I had the best hot chocolate ever in cafe nero. I asked for a hot chocolate with soya milk and it was seriously the best one I've ever had.

I had the best hot chocolate ever in cafe nero. I asked for a hot chocolate with soya milk and it was seriously the best one I've ever had.

How many pp was that? I never used to drink hot choc but Ive got into them lately! X

Well my WW app is telling me that a regular cafe nero hot chocolate with semi skimmed and skimmed milk and NO cream is 6 (which is weird considering there are less calories in skimmed milk) and for a regular with soya milk it says 231 points which is obviously a mistake :p it's worked it out at 10,000ml for some strange reason. So now you know if you wanted 10,000ml of hot chocolate it would be 231 points!

Well my WW app is telling me that a regular cafe nero hot chocolate with semi skimmed and skimmed milk and NO cream is 6 (which is weird considering there are less calories in skimmed milk) and for a regular with soya milk it says 231 points which is obviously a mistake :p it's worked it out at 10,000ml for some strange reason. So now you know if you wanted 10,000ml of hot chocolate it would be 231 points!

That would be an epic Hot Chocolate! Could you imagine the spoon you would need?!? X

Haha all that hot chocolate would be amazing! I lost quarter of a pound today which I'm really pleased with!

Where in Wales are you Serena?

On another note if anyone is considering making a PPI complaint then do it, I made a complaint a few weeks ago because the saleswoman was mega pushy with my two loans and I'm having £674 back!!!

Hey everyone,
I had Ikea food as my treat this week - 20 meatballs and chips. Is it safe to point this at 35pp or should I make it 40?

P.S. definitely make the PPI claim! I learned about that in land law this year, so many claims are successful because the banks were so crap with it. If you need any legal help with mortgages/PPI I can help :) x

Hey everyone,
I had Ikea food as my treat this week - 20 meatballs and chips. Is it safe to point this at 35pp or should I make it 40?

P.S. definitely make the PPI claim! I learned about that in land law this year, so many claims are successful because the banks were so crap with it. If you need any legal help with mortgages/PPI I can help :) x

From memory I think 1 Meatball was 1pp so depends on how many chips you had? If you only had about 210g then 35pp would be fine. X

Haha all that hot chocolate would be amazing! I lost quarter of a pound today which I'm really pleased with!

Where in Wales are you Serena?

On another note if anyone is considering making a PPI complaint then do it, I made a complaint a few weeks ago because the saleswoman was mega pushy with my two loans and I'm having £674 back!!!

I was in Rhyl :) Well Done on your Loss and your PPI Claim! X

Rosie- 1 stone 1/2 pound to lose-0lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Snugglepuss- 7.5lb to lose -6.5lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Serena- 5 pound to lose-6lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Samsdoingit- 14lb to lose-0lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Vicky- 14 pound to lose-11lb lost so far (Wednesday WI)
Alipally - 13lb to lose-11lb lost so far (Thursday WI)
Sarah -10lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Tuesday WI)
Fruitandcoffee- 8.5lb to lose-4.5lb lost so far (Thursday WI)
Clover89- 21lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Linzmain - 20lbs to lose - 0lb lost so far (Saturday WI)
KellyS111- 5.5lb to lose -8.5lb lost so far (Saturday WI)
mrs-s-5lb to lose-7lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Allure_-21lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Wednesday WI)
Cherry Cola-11lbs to lose-4lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Need2diet -14lbs to lose -2.5lb lost so far (Monday WI)
MissSmileyBrunette - 14lb to lose -10lbs lost so far ( Saturday WI )
Sweet as Pie - 11lb to lose - 3lb lost so far (Tuesday WI)
Blonde1991-21lb to lose- 0lb lost so far (Tuesday WI)
Scoobysue-14lbs to lose-3lb lost so far (Thursday WI)11lbs to go :clap:
Newgirl-x-9.5lbsto lose-0.5lb lost so far (No Set WI)
ununpentium- 10bs to lose- 0lb lost so far (Monday WI) goal date 7th October goal weight 13st 10

From memory I think 1 Meatball was 1pp so depends on how many chips you had? If you only had about 210g then 35pp would be fine. X

I'm not sure how many it was :( not a large portion? About a handful and a half maybe? x

I'm not sure how many it was :( not a large portion? About a handful and a half maybe? x

That sounds about right for 210g, that amount covers one of my side plates. X

That sounds about right for 210g, that amount covers one of my side plates. X

Ok thank you! That's not too bad then. Lots of weeklies gone today! x

After a Week of Indulgence at Butlins and North Wales, I'm here to put my hands up and say I, Serena have put on 2lbs and I loved every second of it! X

Rosie- 1 stone 1/2 pound to lose-0lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Snugglepuss- 7.5lb to lose -6.5lb lost so far (Monday WI)
Serena- 7 pound to lose-4lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Samsdoingit- 14lb to lose-0lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Vicky- 14 pound to lose-11lb lost so far (Wednesday WI)
Alipally - 13lb to lose-11lb lost so far (Thursday WI)
Sarah -10lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Tuesday WI)
Fruitandcoffee- 8.5lb to lose-4.5lb lost so far (Thursday WI)
Clover89- 21lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Linzmain - 20lbs to lose - 0lb lost so far (Saturday WI)
KellyS111- 5.5lb to lose -8.5lb lost so far (Saturday WI)
mrs-s-5lb to lose-7lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Allure_-21lbs to lose-0lb lost so far (Wednesday WI)
Cherry Cola-11lbs to lose-4lb lost so far (Friday WI)
Need2diet -14lbs to lose -2.5lb lost so far (Monday WI)
MissSmileyBrunette - 14lb to lose -10lbs lost so far ( Saturday WI )
Sweet as Pie - 11lb to lose - 3lb lost so far (Tuesday WI)
Blonde1991-21lb to lose- 0lb lost so far (Tuesday WI)
Scoobysue-14lbs to lose-3lb lost so far (Thursday WI)11lbs to go
Newgirl-x-9.5lbsto lose-0.5lb lost so far (No Set WI)
ununpentium- 10bs to lose- 0lb lost so far (Monday WI) goal date 7th October goal weight 13st 10

Back