10 week holiday challenge!

louise88 - be strong ... you dont need a takeaway after a night out!

I went out sat just gone and didnt have a takaway at 4am on the way home ... BUT all my friends did, i even had to sit in the food place and watch them eat it all!! LOL

also ur OH must be brave, if mine ever binned any pills of mine he would be getting me new ones! LOL

Ahaha that's hilarious so glad tht ur oh r as much of a psycho as mine! Ive got to hide mine he said they're bad 4 me so doesn't even know I'm on them again. Simply trim they are Louise I lost 2 stone on them after I had my wee boy, then I lost 3lb this wk even tho I wasn't very gd so I think they work. U get them on eBay or in sunbed shops. I'm surprised u feel normal on them Lydia when I first started them yrs ago they gave me a speed effect but I'm used 2 them now! Sometimes I do get a bit agitated on them they make u a bit shaky and harassed at times lol. When u getting married Louise? Xx

I hate feeling sick and light headed dunno if I could try them again but 2 stone is amazing!!! I'm getting married September 2013. Seems ages away. I booked it 25 months in advance now it's only 17 months. So going in quite fast :D

Omg everyone will be banned from buying food tonight! Dunno if I have the willpower to watch them eat it. Might put an apple in my bag haha.

Ok I really wanted a chinese tonight. Persevered and made myself a low fat sausage noodle dish. Yum! *proud of self*

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Just half a pound off today, but better than a gain. Must resist the Easter eggs lol

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (1lbs lost, 9lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (5lbs lost 11lbs to go) 3
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (3lbs lost 11lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (1.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (1lbs lost 13lbs to go)1
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 11.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (4lbs lost 12lbs to go) 2
Partypaula 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)2
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (3lbs lost 11lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)

I hate feeling sick and light headed dunno if I could try them again but 2 stone is amazing!!! I'm getting married September 2013. Seems ages away. I booked it 25 months in advance now it's only 17 months. So going in quite fast :D

Omg everyone will be banned from buying food tonight! Dunno if I have the willpower to watch them eat it. Might put an apple in my bag haha.

Awww that's so exciting!! Ive been with OH for 8 years, and I'm only 22 lol. No sign of marraige yet! Where u getting married? My dream place would be cameron house in loch lomond but it's fortunes!

Good luck tonight with no takeaway!

Lydia when's ur wi? x

Oh can I join please? I'm going to Spain 10 week on Sunday so this challenge would be awesome!!! I'll go for 21lb :D x

louise88 16lbs (4lbs lost 12lbs to go) 2
**punk*~*star~** (0lb lost 21lb to go)

Course you can punk star.! Welcome :)

Well done azwethinkweiz for resisting temptation, and well done Paula on your loss! :D

x

Cameron house would be a fab place to get married. My hubby was going to book the night for our wedding night but it was way too much £ :'(

I'm having a rubbish week.....I don't weigh till monday but have lready put on .5lb this morning and i'm out sat night and out sunday!!

I really need to get my arse into gear!!

Well girls I survived!! I say survived I'm kinda dying. I'm such a lightweight. Yesterday I had a warburton thin with 3 slices of wafer thin ham for lunch then had fanta chicken with broccoli and carrots for dinner. So only used about 8pp on food :S the rest was used on 3 jaeger bombs (pointed them as 15pp) and about 12 vodkas (24pp). Even asked the guy what measurements they use was only 25 ml so I actually have some weeklies left. Also avoided all food places was straight from pub to taxi.

I'm getting married at The Vu in Bathgate. Can't wait! It's so sad that it's only one day lol.

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend. I've been off chocolate for the past 6 1/2 weeks so I might be demolishing an egg on Sunday lol.

In going out for a meal later ... Having a chicken breast burger tho with salad ... So I can work out points roughly also sad but in making my own sweets! See how they turn out!

Aww I know someone getting married in there and I know someone who did get married in there it's stunning! That's nice 4 u! I know nicnacmac it's a fortune like £200 for a night. My friend always gets her mum n dad the wknd there for Xmas they love it, and OH cousin is getting married there later this yr, finger crossed we get an invite lol! Well done Louise u did good! And glad 2 hear the tablets r kickin in Lydia! What kind of sweets r u making CLH? Xx

Sambam if u get an invite just take your drink with u in your bag lol. Ide love a wee night there. Where do you come from? X well done to other girls.x

Sam its sf jelly sachet and gelatin, makes it go hard like sweets... Didn't add enough gelatin tho so guna re do them now!

Aww Lydia ... At least u no were u went wrong so u can rectifie it! Good luck ...

I put on half a pound last week aswel, I wanna lose 3lb this week! X

3.5lbs off today. So chuffed :D

louise88 16lbs (7.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go) 3

I know nic bottle of voddy in my bag! Lol. I'm from Barrhead near glasgow but stay in Ayrshire now! Not great... Aw that's a shame Lydia but glad ur bk on track. Sounds gd CLH I mite make some! And well done Louise that is actually amazing! X

Thats not too bad lydia as the others said u know where u went wrong so i'm sure you will do gr8 next week. X
Well done louise on your w8 loss.x
Sam...i love ayr. We were down there couple of mondays ago it was sooooo busy.x

oooh , can i join in ! i have 10 weeks to go till i go to Santorini , ive gone down from 10st 7lbs to 8st 8 since October 10 when i had my spinal fusion , Im aiming for 8 stone as my goal and i have oodles of bikinis bought in the sales so need to get into those !!

Hi janeybaby thats a gr8 weightloss well done..did u follow ww?
Ladies how do u make fanta/diet coke chicken what ingredients do i need(well i know 2 of them chicken and pop haha!) Happy easter everyone xxx

Back