10 week holiday challenge!

yes i did follow WW on and off , main thing in getting the weight off was being mobile after my op , took me 3 months to recover , but have been back to work since Jan 2011 and havent been of sick since !!

I will join in too ladies.

I'm going to turkey June so I have approx 10 weeks & I'd like to lose 2 stone by then (I'd ideally like 4 stone off by September!) Started my diet today, I'm a wednesday weigh in! I'll regularly update on this thread. I do love a bit of motivation! lol good luck everyone x

Last edited:
Welcome and good luck Janiebaby and Lushlash! :) x

I put .5 on this week!! Grrrrr...Could have been worse i guess!!

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (1lbs lost, 9lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (5lbs lost 11lbs to go) 3
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (2.5lbs lost 11lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (1.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (1lbs lost 13lbs to go)1
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 11.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (7.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go) 3
Partypaula 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)2
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (3lbs lost 11lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)

I put .5 on this week!! Grrrrr...Could have been worse i guess!!

giles86 10lbs (1.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)

I put on .5 last week hun, just stick to it and I'm sure it be off + more next wi !! :)

This thread disappeared from the list on my phone. Eventually found it though. How's everyone doing? I don't think I survived Easter weekend. Feeling really bloated and ate about half my weeklies. Back to work tomorrow and gym everyday so hopefully can get back on track :D

Lydiahoyle said:
I was awful! Deliberately though as I wanted to get it out of my system to be focused and it seems to have worked, I felt sooo bloated and poorly I needed to feel that to realise chocolate and stoge isn't everything. So started a fresh today, been 100% and feel so determined! Also bought the latest weight watchers mag today which also inspired me! How's everyone else feeling?

I think sometimes you just need to get it out of your system. I've been good today ate 28 out of my 32 points and I've organised my food for tomorrow. I hadn't ate chocolate for nearly 7 weeks then had some on Sunday and it made me feel quite sick. So I don't think I'll be eating as much chocolate as I used to which is only a good thing. Going to try and only have some when I'm craving it and see how that goes. lol.

I am totaly disgusted with mysel! I have put the 6ibs that i had lost back on! This is not good...how can i ever get my head round losing this blinkin w8 i know what i want to look like and i do well for a few weeks,something happens then i blow it honestly i am cracking up coz i have loads to lose about 7stone. Im only 4ft 11 so i look a total mess.

Yeh it disappeared off my phone too I was so confused but I found it via my recent posts and then eventually realised it's changed to a sticky!
I was actually quite good over the weekend although I have used all my weeklies (weigh in is tomorrow though) And because I had like 20 extra points 2 days and then an extra 10 yesterday I feel like I've been eating rubbish all weekend although I haven't. I've just had lots more points to snack.

I weighed myself the other day which I shouldn't have and it showed an amazing result, but slowly it's creeping back up :-s!

How u getting on with the tablets Lydia? I've ran out, going for more tomorrow.

It's OK Nicnac, don't let this continue the rest of the week, decide right now you're going to get it back off. I used to make the mistake of bingeing on a Wednesday and letting it run right through to Monday b4 I would start again (Always used to start on a Monday lol)

You'll get it all back off just keep focused! x

I also forgot to say I got that 30 day shred fitness DVD. 20 mins is all it takes and honestly I cant hardly walk today! x

Sorry for being thick but what's a sticky? lol. Is that DVD any good I've heard a lot about it. Is it the longest 20 mins of your life?

Nicnac just like above, you just need to draw a line under it and get back on track straight away! You know it can be done, many other have done it so you just need to believe you can to!

I need to get on track sam i cant go on like this. I bought that 30 day shred last year and done about 10mins of it and nvr got it out again lol.x

A sticky just means its a post which always stays at the top now it's stuck there! Lol. My friend takes sea kelp lydia she says it works for weight loss and her hair and nails so u shud try that. No the DVD is actually strangely doable. I am in agony today though but I have heard of people toning right up on it. She really pushes u, it doesn't feel like very long atall. But I am literally on the floor for 10 mins after it! Xx

I lost the thread too!

Well i lost 1lb this week, however im really starting to worry i wont make my target (7.5 left to go)! Im sticking to my points but it's just going slowly i think i might be expecting too much but i guess i'll just have to stick to it

giles86 10lbs (2.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)

2lbs lost, il update later

Lydiahoyle said:
Keep at it! Ur doing so well! Have u increased you exercise?

I'm trying to stay motivated, I haven't increased my exercise all I can really do is swim due to a disability but I'm going to hit the pool this week hopefully at least twice. I aggravated my disability three weeks ago and since then any exercise has been almost impossible but I will exercise this week along with the vibration plate can't hurt right?

Back