10 week holiday challenge!

No, I seen a women walk past me the other day and my first thought was I want her figure!

Jump straight back into it and im sure it be off next week with more hun! ...

I hope so! I'm not going to be close to making my 10lb target but have a month to lose at least 5lb (7lb ideally) just no more weekend alcohol blow outs!

Have pointed everything for today and after all my meals I'll have 6pp left

i got 9b left of my 16lbs to loss for this challenge and im on week 5 so dunno if il do it, means i got to hit over 2lbs a week ..every week!

see your already planning! you can do it ! :)

I hope so! I think I'm do disappointed because I did a lot (well for me) of exercise last week. oh well back to the points and no weeklies!!

Good luck with your 9lb I'm sure you can do it

Yeah excerise though can make u retain water so could of weighted abit heavier because of that ..

Im guna give it a go to do the 9lbs ... Think il be in the 11s this week coming aswel! Woop!

Has anyone else tried the new ski mousses ? By Nestlé there 2pp a pot and lush!!!

It could be that but think more likely it was the 7 cocktails on Friday night!

Good luck on getting into the 11's I'm desperate to get down into next stone group.

I'll have to try those mousses low points for a chocolate hit can't be bad!

I think they only do lemon and strawberry .... Lemon one is like lemon cheesecake ... Nomming!

See I see Nestlé and instantly think chocolate! Lemon one I might have to try not a great strawberry fan tho lets be honest if it's pudding I'll eat it!

The lemon ones are nice but they don't last long enough hahaha!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I love them ... Had 2 already today

Been good since I last said I was bad.... Don't think I'm guna b bad wed either, just av a ill choco treat that's it :)

I have had the worst wknd ever! Defo b gaining on wed, I had a fried bkfast yest, crisps choc n full fat juice then chippy pizza crunch supper then a snacked all nite :( way over my weeklies. Back on it today tho stuck 2 my points :) x

I have had the worst wknd ever! Defo b gaining on wed, I had a fried bkfast yest, crisps choc n full fat juice then chippy pizza crunch supper then a snacked all nite :( way over my weeklies. Back on it today tho stuck 2 my points :) x

Well done for jumping back on it :)

Aw man. I haven't had a pizza crunch in ageeees. Totally in the mood for one now mmmmm. luckily its nearly bed time and hopefully i will have forgotten by tomorrow lol. I was really craving the half of an easter egg in my fridge tonight, but as soon as my fiance came in the door from work I made him eat so I didnt. Now thats love haha.

What's pizza crunch ? Never heard or seen it

What's pizza crunch ? Never heard or seen it

Its fried pizza with a crispy coating, full of fat and grease but really tasty :D

Oooooohhhh i'm going bloody backwards :mad:

I put ON 1lb this week, to be fair i have spent 4 days in hospital and people have bought me chocolate......would be rude not to ay??

Back on it today, will be in control i so wanna get back into the 10's!!

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (0lbs lost, 9lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (7lbs lost 9lbs to go) 4
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (1.5lbs lost 12.5lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (2.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (3lbs lost 11 to go)3
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (2.5lbs lost 10.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (8lbs lost 8lbs to go) 4
Partypaula 14lbs (5lbs lost 9lbs to go)3
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (3lbs lost 11lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
janiebaby 9lbs ( 2lbs lost 7lbs to go )

Back