10 week old baby after cesarean delivery

Wilma

Silver Member
Hi - whats the advice on CD if a baby is 10 weeks old and been delivered via cesarean section - that is for the mum , not the baby lol.

hi, you have to wait until the baby is 3 months old before you can go on CD,regardless of how they were born. :)

My daughter has started today and I am a bit worried. I thought it should be at least 12 weeks. She has promised that she will do the 810 but I'm not convinced. What about the protein needed for repair???

Hi Vamp - you have a young baby??? Read you were feeling weird. How are you now?

I started when ds2 was 3 months old. I felt horrendous for the first three days like most people, but then I felt fine.

My daughter has started today and I am a bit worried. I thought it should be at least 12 weeks. She has promised that she will do the 810 but I'm not convinced. What about the protein needed for repair???

She is contraindicated on ANY programe until 3 months after the birth i'm afraid. If she wants clarification, she can ring the Medical Officer at Cambridge. The phone number is 01536 403344 :)

Hi Vamp - you have a young baby??? Read you were feeling weird. How are you now?

hi,
yes i have a 4 month old baby girl, i started the CD diet when she was 3 months old, i still feel funny but i think its lack of water and too much coffee so im going to try harder,

if you worried about your daughter she should be ok as the packs have all the vitamins and protein ect that your body needs, but she needs to wait a few weeks before she starts!
x

Thanks for the replies.

My daughter is doing so well. She is feeling fantastic after 3/4 days on SS+ and has already lost 7 pounds. Her husband is on the diet too so she has lots of backup.

Now I just need to get back into the C D frame of mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back