10 Week Photo

hehehe... thats what i do when i take a pic...see all the cr*p behind me!!

Looking good! Will need to show DH the snaps.

well done, im jealous as hell as i will take forever to lose my 18lbs and you will have lost them in 3 weeks GRRRRRRRRRR

anni
xxxxxxxx

Jim you look amazing!!!! Cant get over the difference...you look like you have halved! :D
Well done! you deserve a medal!
xx

you must be so proud, you have done so well!!!

Well done Jim, you look great x x

I cant believe you have done it on the 1000 plan too! Makes a lot of women jealous how quickly men lose weight lol, I bet Mrs L cant keep her hands off you ;)
xx

Wow! Who's that man?? Well done Jim, bet 10 wks ago you didn't think this would be you today! Hope Mrs L is doing well and fully recovered from flu:)

Wow! Who's that man?? Well done Jim, bet 10 wks ago you didn't think this would be you today! Hope Mrs L is doing well and fully recovered from flu:)

Hah, you're right Minxie, 11 weeks ago I never thought this would be possible!

Mrs L is doing well, she was back at work last night. Which was a tough one she says because there was some sort of corporate celebration and of course they'd laid on Dominoes pizza all day. And when her shift started they'd just had a fresh batch delivered so the place stank of yummy pizza...

Why? Why do places always celebrate with pizza/donuts/cream cakes etc.? I guess it's cheaper than a bonus...

It's like a couple of years ago I won an award at work and was given a certificate and a nice bottle of champagne. Lovely! But I don't drink...

WOW! unbelievable difference in just 10 weeks!!!:happy096:

You must be over the moon with yourself!

Fantastic achievement!

Love Mini xxx

Wow! You have achieved so much through your losses. It is great that you have done it so quickly. For me, the journey can feel neverending...

Whoo Whooo! That's an average of OVER half a stone a week :flirt2:
I know blokes lose faster than women but where else could you get that sort of result?

Jim, seeing results like yours are what keep the rest of us motivated. You should be titling your album From Chunk to Hunk :D

Back